2019 Henry County Patriots

HCRedPride

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I highly doubt this but some idiot on Facebook is saying HC may have a new head coach. Any truth to this or just someone running their mouth? I am pretty sure I know the answer to this already

Are you talking about the post on the QB Club page where the guy was asking? If so I’m pretty sure that guy is just really far out of the loop. 

• Like 1

And by the way, I heard the quarterbacks played well in the 7 on 7 games. I was told the Damron kid had by far the best days though, and that he was just on a different level than the others. Said the defense struggled at times, but mainly because they were running their base stuff to get some good work in, and not just trying to win “a meaningless game without pads”. Odoms was a beast and several others made great plays also. That’s all coming from someone who was there watching, so take it for what it’s worth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omaha said:

And by the way, I heard the quarterbacks played well in the 7 on 7 games. I was told the Damron kid had by far the best days though, and that he was just on a different level than the others. Said the defense struggled at times, but mainly because they were running their base stuff to get some good work in, and not just trying to win “a meaningless game without pads”. Odoms was a beast and several others made great plays also. That’s all coming from someone who was there watching, so take it for what it’s worth.

It's nice to hear an update about the 7 on 7. Yes I was talking about that post on FB. He must just be trying to start something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

It's nice to hear an update about the 7 on 7. Yes I was talking about that post on FB. He must just be trying to start something

Possibly. Really think he’s just wanting attention. He also asked for a schedule which isn’t too hard to fine. Did you see who replied and gave it to him? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...