It would be awesome if this year the offense looked like this:

Ryan Damron - QB

Jayln Foster - RB

Jamarcus Johnson - RB

Jawon Odoms - WR

Zamariyon Kendall - WR

Dante Davis - WR

My question is who you going to stop? Lol

That’s a whole lot of talent right there! Would definitely be nice to see. I doubt Bona goes down without a fight though. Hopefully the competition pushes both of them to play their best. You reaffirming what I heard though makes me think Damron will be hard to beat out. If they’re remotely close in all categories you have to roll with the freshman that has the higher ceiling. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Omaha said:

That’s a whole lot of talent right there! Would definitely be nice to see. I doubt Bona goes down without a fight though. Hopefully the competition pushes both of them to play their best. You reaffirming what I heard though makes me think Damron will be hard to beat out. If they’re remotely close in all categories you have to roll with the freshman that has the higher ceiling. 

One thing is for sure this is going to be a wild year for Patriot Nation!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Omaha said:

Would love to see same way too early predictions. Either game by game or just a season record guess. Who’s in?

This is my feeling as of right now...

I feel like most people would agree these should all be the for sure wins this year:

Dyer County

Kenwood

Clarksville High 

Clarksville Northwest

Clarksville Northeast

West Creek

Now the 4 non region games is where it gets very very interesting...Haywood will be a tough game on the road in the first game. I'm thinking we may lose that one. The very next week is Beech on the road again. That is a toss up. Right now I will say we will win that game again. Next would be Brentwood, which we have at home. That will be a very tough game and by that time in the season I expect us to start rolling BUT I dont see us beating Brentwood. Then we got good ol' Germantown at home. I think we get some revenge on G-Town in a close game. 

I have Henry County going 8-2 on the season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I feel like most people would agree these should all be the for sure wins this year:

Dyer County

Kenwood

Clarksville High 

Clarksville Northwest

Clarksville Northeast

West Creek

Now the 4 non region games is where it gets very very interesting...Haywood will be a tough game on the road in the first game. I'm thinking we may lose that one. The very next week is Beech on the road again. That is a toss up. Right now I will say we will win that game again. Next would be Brentwood, which we have at home. That will be a very tough game and by that time in the season I expect us to start rolling BUT I dont see us beating Brentwood. Then we got good ol' Germantown at home. I think we get some revenge on G-Town in a close game. 

I see it almost the same as you, except I think we drop a close one to Beech on the road, and squeak out a win against Brentwood on our home turf. By that point in the season we really should be rolling, and hopefully the new QB, whichever one it is, is settled in and leading the team by then. Two tough games on the road to start the year will pay dividends against Brentwood and others later in the season I think. Go Big Red!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Omaha said:

I see it almost the same as you, except I think we drop a close one to Beech on the road, and squeak out a win against Brentwood on our home turf. By that point in the season we really should be rolling, and hopefully the new QB, whichever one it is, is settled in and leading the team by then. Two tough games on the road to start the year will pay dividends against Brentwood and others later in the season I think. Go Big Red!

You may very well be right Beech will be a close game again I think. I would feel good if we could come away with at least one of those first two road games. 

7 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Dyer County

Kenwood

Clarksville High 

Clarksville Northwest

Clarksville Northeast

West Creek

I still say 7-3. I think we find a way to beat Haywood in Brownsville this year. Beech is expected to be very tough, if not the favorite in 5A, and they’ve probably had a picture of our logo hanging at the center of a locker room dartboard all offseason. After beating them twice last season, and playing at Shackle Island? That’s gonna be a tough one. 

Brentwood High and Germantown will be strong. HC has not traditionally fared too well against larger schools. Germantown having a new coach could factor in, but that’s still a long road trip and I hear their cupboard is far from bare. 

The region should be a clean sweep.

9 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I still say 7-3. I think we find a way to beat Haywood in Brownsville this year. Beech is expected to be very tough, if not the favorite in 5A, and they’ve probably had a picture of our logo hanging at the center of a locker room dartboard all offseason. After beating them twice last season, and playing at Shackle Island? That’s gonna be a tough one. 

Brentwood High and Germantown will be strong. HC has not traditionally fared too well against larger schools. Germantown having a new coach could factor in, but that’s still a long road trip and I hear their cupboard is far from bare. 

The region should be a clean sweep.

I mean yeah we could even finish 6-4 this year but I'm expecting our seniors this year to pull out a couple of those non region games. We have the talent to go 8-2. So we will see how the cards fall this year.