Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

On 12/4/2018 at 8:32 AM, DillonPanthers1 said:

It doesnt surprise me. They know you all have a heavy home field advantage and they don't want no part of that. Because it probably wouldnt turn out well for them. At the very least you all are being compensated. I think you all can come up and pull it off to be honest. Based on how both of you looked at the end. Obviously BA has the best that money can buy, (at least they are supposed to) but I came away feeling like several top end public schools (in the state) would have beaten them this year.

MOJO

Lol no they wouldn’t and of course you’d think that bc you don’t like private schools

Edited by zoneread56

On 12/3/2018 at 3:36 PM, kwc said:

Quite frankly, if it comes down to that then I personally think that both programs 'missed it'.

Why on earth should this even be considered to be a one and done type of deal? Regardless of who initiated the talks. We are talking about two of the top programs in the state. BA has scheduling issues just like WH has scheduling issues. This SHOULD BE a win/win for both schools. This could be an annual BIG TIME in-state game between two top tier solid programs for YEARS to come. IF these two programs that come from different backgrounds and perspectives could hammer out a deal where they travel to each others home field in alternating seasons could be HUGE and it goes WAY BEYOND just football.

I think both coaching staffs realize how big a deal this could be. 

I personally hope and pray that talks don't break down to something like that. I hope the two programs come to an understanding and agreement that are fair and equitable for all parties involved.

That's what I hope.

Christian Brothers has came to Da Haven not to mention all the other suburban public schools. BA's AD can show some heart and make it home and home, I'll be glad if he does

On 12/4/2018 at 4:25 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Is this just a 1 year deal or are you guys going to BA 2 years in a row??

Depends on the how the game goes lol. If WH destroys BA it's over lol. If it's a respectable game and and BA win it might be a second year lol. You know how these privates do.

On 12/6/2018 at 7:55 AM, BlackHavenSenator said:

Christian Brothers has came to Da Haven not to mention all the other suburban public schools. BA's AD can show some heart and make it home and home, I'll be glad if he does

Them folks in Brentwood ain't trying to come to memphis lmao...Now most of the parents who's kids are from Nashville will travel. 

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Them folks in Brentwood ain't trying to come to memphis lmao...Now most of the parents who's kids are from Nashville will travel. 

I have spoken with the person that actually schedules the games. It is a home and home, and BA will go to Whitehaven in 2020 while still paying them. They don't mind traveling anywhere. BA will go to GA, Al, and Memphis next year. They have gone to LA(to play a Texas team), KY, Memphis, and MS in the last few years. Be careful what you wish for! I wish Ensworth would schedule some out of state teams for us to play!