Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

3 hours ago, EHSfan04 said:

I have spoken with the person that actually schedules the games. It is a home and home, and BA will go to Whitehaven in 2020 while still paying them. They don't mind traveling anywhere. BA will go to GA, Al, and Memphis next year. They have gone to LA(to play a Texas team), KY, Memphis, and MS in the last few years. Be careful what you wish for! I wish Ensworth would schedule some out of state teams for us to play!

Exactly lol people think Ba is scared to go and play people. They have been to olive branch which is basically Memphis a few times not counting other out of state teams 

On 12/8/2018 at 11:34 AM, EHSfan04 said:

I have spoken with the person that actually schedules the games. It is a home and home, and BA will go to Whitehaven in 2020 while still paying them. They don't mind traveling anywhere. BA will go to GA, Al, and Memphis next year. They have gone to LA(to play a Texas team), KY, Memphis, and MS in the last few years. Be careful what you wish for! I wish Ensworth would schedule some out of state teams for us to play!

thats is a good experience for the kids to get to do all of that traveling.

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Big boys?.............you mean those sweater vest sissy boys you're in love with? 

Image result for sissy private school boy

Alcoa would wear them sissies out! They play real football!

It takes REAL men to wear the kilt!  You have to actually do it in Scotland to understand!

Alcoa will never play the privates because Rankin got tired of losing to them in then late 1990's and early 2000's.  Only reason he plays Maryville, is he basically HAS to.

17 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

just like alcoa would if they would ever play the big boys? this not an alcoa board take that elsewhere

I happen to like Alcoa... They win without buying their talent. ;-)

And without running the spread... And do it ALL. THE. TIME....

BIG MONEY BUDDY

Edited by DillonPanthers1

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

It takes REAL men to wear the kilt!  You have to actually do it in Scotland to understand!

Alcoa will never play the privates because Rankin got tired of losing to them in then late 1990's and early 2000's.  Only reason he plays Maryville, is he basically HAS to.

I'm Scottish by descent, part of the Campbell and McLaren clans. Attend Scottish events around the south.

Those are Sissy private school boys and FAR from the Men that fought the battle of tyranny under the Cross of St. Andrews flag.

since Rankin has been at Alcoa, he is prefect against Privates Webb, Knox. Catholic, McCallie and 13-3 to CAK.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:34 AM, EHSfan04 said:

Congratulations to them if they  Actually do it. I made a post a few years ago saying why top teams dont go outside the state and play some top teams. Whitehaven,Oakland,blackman,PC,Maplewood has all done it.

Edited by FBfan26

On 12/8/2018 at 3:28 PM, zoneread56 said:

Exactly lol people think Ba is scared to go and play people. They have been to olive branch which is basically Memphis a few times not counting other out of state teams 

Nobody said they are scared to Play Anybody. They just dont want to or Prefer not to go to memphis,Maplewood etc. They rather pay for them to come to them.

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I'm Scottish by descent, part of the Campbell and McLaren clans. Attend Scottish events around the south.

Those are Sissy private school boys and FAR from the Men that fought the battle of tyranny under the Cross of St. Andrews flag.

since Rankin has been at Alcoa, he is prefect against Privates Webb, Knox. Catholic, McCallie and 13-3 to CAK.

"CPA but carry on lol

Edited by FBfan26
  • Thanks 1