Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

1 hour ago, zoneread56 said:

look on m axpreps where everyone knows its way harder to get ranked on. This goes to show that dumb alcoa c*cks like you believe anything you see in a paper lmao get real if you think they are top 25

maxi preppy is a popularity poll.HA! Only people paying for the site can vote.

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION is the OFFICIAL Media and Coaches poll.

I know it kills ya to hear........BUT LOL! There it is!:thumb:

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

maxi preppy is a popularity poll.HA! Only people paying for the site can vote.

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION is the OFFICIAL Media and Coaches poll.

I know it kills ya to hear........BUT LOL! There it is!:thumb:

not true lol if you are telling me rn that alcoa is in the same area as allen, img, etc you are delusional and have watched no football outside of TN. oakland is wayyyy better than alcoa and not above them on that poll lol. m axpreps is a much better site for ranking teams ik it hurts your pride bc alcoa is in the 300's but its true

if a team struggles with upperman high school and let me say that again: UPPERMAN HIGH SCHOOL, they are no where near top 25 in nation hahaha

Edited by zoneread56

OK, now for some corrections for folks who do not know R'dale or history.

First off Clan Fraser here and those 'Sissy Boys' do NOT have the right to wear the Tartan!  Besides they would freeze and cry when the wind from the Highlands whipped under their kilt and it was only them under there!  A REAL Scot does not wear anything under their kilt.  I found out the hard way myself and will admit I did almost cry as I valued what little bit is there.

Second, the team McCallie beat was good enough to beat anything in the state.  It was the Coach they had at the time that threw that game away!  The same way he destroyed what was there over the next 10 years.  The Coach that is there now is slowly trying to build it back to a semblance of what it was.  Not there yet, but the effort is there.

Third, Rankin will never schedule BA as they will not even talk to him.  He cost them too much in Lawyer fees fighting the Public vs Private split which Rankin pushed.

Fourth, Rankin left because the Superintendent that shielded him from the T$$AA for RECRUITING retired.  Rankin thought he had the Valdosta job sewed up but a gentleman that went by 2priceless on here put a stop to that with his family there.  Then Rankin tried for Hoover and was turned down FLAT.  That left him going to Alcoa.  Even though he is successful there he still tried for the BA job when it opened.  After they got over the LAUGHTER they also turned him down FLAT!

Alcoa, enjoy him while he is there.  As soon as his son Graduates he will be 'looking' again.  He also uses that to wrangle 'Bonuses' from well to do Boosters.  How much did he hit the Boosters up for this year for his Gold Ball performance?  That is also a NORMAL event for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

OK, now for some corrections for folks who do not know R'dale or history.

First off Clan Fraser here and those 'Sissy Boys' do NOT have the right to wear the Tartan!  Besides they would freeze and cry when the wind from the Highlands whipped under their kilt and it was only them under there!  A REAL Scot does not wear anything under their kilt.  I found out the hard way myself and will admit I did almost cry as I valued what little bit is there.

Second, the team McCallie beat was good enough to beat anything in the state.  It was the Coach they had at the time that threw that game away!  The same way he destroyed what was there over the next 10 years.  The Coach that is there now is slowly trying to build it back to a semblance of what it was.  Not there yet, but the effort is there.

Third, Rankin will never schedule BA as they will not even talk to him.  He cost them too much in Lawyer fees fighting the Public vs Private split which Rankin pushed.

Fourth, Rankin left because the Superintendent that shielded him from the T$$AA for RECRUITING retired.  Rankin thought he had the Valdosta job sewed up but a gentleman that went by 2priceless on here put a stop to that with his family there.  Then Rankin tried for Hoover and was turned down FLAT.  That left him going to Alcoa.  Even though he is successful there he still tried for the BA job when it opened.  After they got over the LAUGHTER they also turned him down FLAT!

Alcoa, enjoy him while he is there.  As soon as his son Graduates he will be 'looking' again.  He also uses that to wrangle 'Bonuses' from well to do Boosters.  How much did he hit the Boosters up for this year for his Gold Ball performance?  That is also a NORMAL event for him.

Ha. How many Championships in how many years did he win in Riverdale? 

(4 in 15 yrs)

How many Championships in a row had Alcoa won before he got to Alcoa?

(3 in 5 yrs, 2 in a row)

How many has he won with Alcoa's talent!? A bunch!

(10 in 13 yrs)

With Alcoa's talent you might have coaches paying Alcoa to coach their team.:thumb: Especially if you want to play for Gold!

On 12/10/2018 at 12:23 PM, Lost Old Dad said:

It takes REAL men to wear the kilt!  You have to actually do it in Scotland to understand!

Alcoa will never play the privates because Rankin got tired of losing to them in then late 1990's and early 2000's.  Only reason he plays Maryville, is he basically HAS to.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! LOD, I've always respected your insight on Mid TN football (especially from the Boro) because it is exactly the same info I get from my Riverdale folks who played for the man during his golden era there.

These Alcoa loons can say all they want, but comparing what he's done in 3A to what he coached against while at Riverdale in 5A is laughable. Reid, Meadows, almost any decent coach would win at almost the same clip with the talent level to weak schedule they play. 

Edited by JSamson7

12 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! LOD, I've always respected your insight on Mid TN football (especially from the Boro) because it is exactly the same info I get from my Riverdale folks who played for the man during his golden era there.

These Alcoa loons can say all they want, but comparing what he's done in 3A to what he coached against while at Riverdale in 5A is laughable. Reid, Meadows, almost any decent coach would win at almost the same clip with the talent level to weak schedule they play. 

You're going to wish real hard that Maryville did not have to play Alcoa after the next couple of years!B)

On 12/8/2018 at 11:34 AM, EHSfan04 said:

I have spoken with the person that actually schedules the games. It is a home and home, and BA will go to Whitehaven in 2020 while still paying them. They don't mind traveling anywhere. BA will go to GA, Al, and Memphis next year. They have gone to LA(to play a Texas team), KY, Memphis, and MS in the last few years. Be careful what you wish for! I wish Ensworth would schedule some out of state teams for us to play!

I must admit that I am pleasently surprised to read the highlighted above. I'm going try and verify on my end. I honestly didn't think this type of game would ever happen. This speaks volumes!

32 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

On a side  note, what will BA do now that the TSSAA has ruled that any 6th, 7th or 8th grader repeating a year in middle school and still playing ball will be ineligible  as a freshman?  Their old "redshirt" 6th and 7th grade routine just took a hit.

Didn't the rule already include repeating 7th and 8th grade - the only change was to include repeating 6th grade as well?  

17 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

On a side  note, what will BA do now that the TSSAA has ruled that any 6th, 7th or 8th grader repeating a year in middle school and still playing ball will be ineligible  as a freshman?  Their old "redshirt" 6th and 7th grade routine just took a hit.

You have  them homeschool for one year before enrolling in the 6th grade.