Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha!:thumb:

Here is what people like you who have been drinking too much of the runoff water from the aluminum plant do not understand.

You would be more accurate to stereotype the school as good luck against  those Christians than sweater wearing —— for one.

Second anyone who knows the history of BA knows the school was founded on very blue collar principals and the former ( coach Flatt ) and current coach had/ have very blue collar backgrounds and work ethics.

if you go back to that Tssaa website I posted above and look at the 1980 team BAs football field had not changed once until several years ago when they had a massive campus overhaul.

back in the old days it was one building - a football field in the middle of a cow pasture and sandy soil everywhere. 95 percent of the kids were hard working black and white kids who came to the school because of their faith and they worked hard on the athletic fields as well. 

no sweaters , no elitism just kids who come  together that believe in God and want to be in a school that lets them express that faith without fear of recrimination. And there are many kids and parents there that sacrifice and scrap to put their kids in that environment. Most really.

judge all you want but you are just as narrow minded  as the person who says go BA beat those kids from the ghetto of Memphis. All of that stereotyping is what is wrong with this country and you for one sir should be ashamed of yourself. 

Win or lose most of us are happy this game happened. BA may get crushed tonight and all you guys who run your mouth constantly will come on here and write what you will but you will still wake up tomorrow the same person you are today. A person who all they have is the ability to divide people based on public versus private or politics or religion or color. You remind me of the little guy who overcompensates for being small. Alcoa is in 3a and as much as you want to be in 6a - you are a good 1000 students away. I was excited to see you guys play two 6a schools this year and go 1-1. Now maybe you will just go back to 3a and settle in where you are the big fish in a small pond you can not get out of unless you play up.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

1 hour ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Here is what people like you who have been drinking too much of the runoff water from the aluminum plant do not understand.

You would be more accurate to stereotype the school as good luck against  those Christians than sweater wearing —— for one.

Second anyone who knows the history of BA knows the school was founded on very blue collar principals and the former ( coach Flatt ) and current coach had/ have very blue collar backgrounds and work ethics.

if you go back to that Tssaa website I posted above and look at the 1980 team BAs football field had not changed once until several years ago when they had a massive campus overhaul.

back in the old days it was one building - a football field in the middle of a cow pasture and sandy soil everywhere. 95 percent of the kids were hard working black and white kids who came to the school because of their faith and they worked hard on the athletic fields as well. 

no sweaters , no elitism just kids who come  together that believe in God and want to be in a school that lets them express that faith without fear of recrimination. And there are many kids and parents there that sacrifice and scrap to put their kids in that environment. Most really.

judge all you want but you are just as narrow minded  as the person who says go BA beat those kids from the ghetto of Memphis. All of that stereotyping is what is wrong with this country and you for one sir should be ashamed of yourself. 

Win or lose most of us are happy this game happened. BA may get crushed tonight and all you guys who run your mouth constantly will come on here and write what you will but you will still wake up tomorrow the same person you are today. A person who all they have is the ability to divide people based on public versus private or politics or religion or color. You remind me of the little guy who overcompensates for being small. Alcoa is in 3a and as much as you want to be in 6a - you are a good 1000 students away. I was excited to see you guys play two 6a schools this year and go 1-1. Now maybe you will just go back to 3a and settle in where you are the big fish in a small pond you can not get out of unless you play up.

You took my post WAY to serious. It contained LOTS sarcasm......

Its a football messageboard where fans rib/rile other fans

Now get your nose out of the air and chill!