Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

great game..2 great teams....and programs....kudos to both of those programs for travlin and takin on outta region competition like that......not worry about what it does to their W-L schedule....just wantin to play strong competition with the idea it makes them better goin forward.....would expect both to b in Cookeville

.....want see the big boys round the east, specially in chattanooga area doin much of that

Booger just sayin:thumb:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

great game..2 great teams....and programs....kudos to both of those programs for travlin and takin on outta region competition like that......not worry about what it does to their W-L schedule....just wantin to play strong competition with the idea it makes them better goin forward.....would expect both to b in Cookeville

.....want see the big boys round the east, specially in chattanooga area doin much of that

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Yeah. That was a bragging rights game. BA gets to brag about this one. Losing their starting QB & star RB for the entire 2nd half. Holding us scoreless in the process, and watching the backups bring it home in front of a packed house. 

I'm glad we played it. I hate we lost, but I'm glad we scheduled it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

We will be playing this game again next year right? Will it be back in Brentwood or will they travel to the Haven?

BA is traveling to Memphis. From what I have gathered everyone at BA was excited to have this game on the schedule. I saw two interviews with the coach and he mentioned it both times.

He said we are thankful to Whitehaven for taking this game. Also you can hear the announcers saying how much we need more games like this Instate.

The last two weeks for BA have been very difficult and I think the McCallie game prepared them a little for WH. I like how you guys play the game. Always have liked the QB under center. You guys have  a very fluid offense. I thought the game was very clean with many big hits on both sides. The refs sure didn’t help the flow but other than that it was as clean a game as I have seen. Very business like / confident  from both sides.

I sat in the stands for about 10 min and the BA people near me were saying how much BA would benefit from this game. They all commented on how good you guys looked athletically.

McCallie was big and fast and from what I hear ensworth is as well. I know Knox Catholic is. We needed this game 

Your number 1 about blew up our entire backfield but they needed a hard nosed game like this.

Cant imagine there is a better defense to go against anywhere in the state. 

1 hour ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

BA is traveling to Memphis. From what I have gathered everyone at BA was excited to have this game on the schedule. I saw two interviews with the coach and he mentioned it both times.

He said we are thankful to Whitehaven for taking this game. Also you can hear the announcers saying how much we need more games like this Instate.

The last two weeks for BA have been very difficult and I think the McCallie game prepared them a little for WH. I like how you guys play the game. Always have liked the QB under center. You guys have  a very fluid offense. I thought the game was very clean with many big hits on both sides. The refs sure didn’t help the flow but other than that it was as clean a game as I have seen. Very business like / confident  from both sides.

I sat in the stands for about 10 min and the BA people near me were saying how much BA would benefit from this game. They all commented on how good you guys looked athletically.

McCallie was big and fast and from what I hear ensworth is as well. I know Knox Catholic is. We needed this game 

Your number 1 about blew up our entire backfield but they needed a hard nosed game like this.

Cant imagine there is a better defense to go against anywhere in the state. 

WH will definitely benefit. Both teams had tough defenses. I think we have a very potent front 7. Probably the best LB corp on one team. But I must admit. The BA linebacking corp is fantastic. Very impressive.

Our #1 is special. We are rather fond of him.