Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
zoneread56

Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I'm Scottish by descent, part of the Campbell and McLaren clans. Attend Scottish events around the south.

Those are Sissy private school boys and FAR from the Men that fought the battle of tyranny under the Cross of St. Andrews flag.

since Rankin has been at Alcoa, he is prefect against Privates Webb, Knox. Catholic, McCallie and 13-3 to CAK.

lol not against cpa lmao and you are stupid for what you think lol buck up and play some big boys rankin is shakin in his boots 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

lol not against cpa lmao and you are stupid for what you think lol buck up and play some big boys rankin is shakin in his boots 

Alcoa's score in three Championship games against CPA..........45-14! = beat down!

HOB2918-Edit1.thumb.jpg.6e1e3082fb5e359f7467f70cb5afc27a.jpg

Alcoa Even played Brentwood Acad. for a State Champiomship in 1989! Guess where the Gold Ball sits!

769470940_giphy(2).gif.e5514fa00aeb326cdd98f2a10e54c45e.gif

Keep on sissy boy!....oh, someone PM'd said you real name was "Chip" Ha! Classic!

Related image

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa's score in three Championship games against CPA..........45-14! = beat down!

HOB2918-Edit1.thumb.jpg.6e1e3082fb5e359f7467f70cb5afc27a.jpg

Alcoa Even played Brentwood Acad. for a State Champiomship in 1989! Guess where the Gold Ball sits!

769470940_giphy(2).gif.e5514fa00aeb326cdd98f2a10e54c45e.gif

Keep on sissy boy!....oh, someone PM'd said you real name was "Chip" Ha! Classic!

Related image

 

wtf are you talking about lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

lol not against cpa lmao and you are stupid for what you think lol buck up and play some big boys rankin is shakin in his boots 

Rankin's first year @ Alcoa, they played a BJ Coleman Led MaCallie Team that was #1 in the State. McCallie did not have a problem with Riverdale and the other Privates.........BUT could NOT get by the F5 Tornadoes!!!! Yea!!

 

McCallie School Blue Tornado

Schedule 2006
 
Date   Opponent   Result  
 Fri Aug. 25   icon-game12.gif Riverdale 
 
W 33 -27
 Fri Sep. 1   icon-game12.gif at Briarcrest Christian 
 
W 61-2
 Fri Sep. 8   icon-game12.gif at Powell 
 
W 31-6
 Fri Sep. 15   icon-game12.gif Brentwood Academy 
 
W 28-21
 Fri Sep. 22   icon-game12.gif at Alcoa 
 
L 21-24
 Fri Sep. 29   icon-game12.gif Baylor N 
Finley Stadium
 
W 42-21
 Fri Oct. 6 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Columbia (SC) N 
Finley Stadium
 
W 35-6
 Fri Oct. 13   icon-game12.gif Tyner Academy 
 
W 37-6
 Fri Oct. 20   icon-game12.gif MBA 
 
W 34-21
 Fri Oct. 27   icon-game12.gif Father Ryan N 
Vanderbilt
 
W 39-33
 Fri Nov. 10   icon-game12.gif Christian Brothers High N 
DII-AAA Semi Finley
 
W 45-16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Rankin's first year @ Alcoa, they played a BJ Coleman Led MaCallie Team that was #1 in the State. McCallie did not have a problem with Riverdale and the other Privates.........BUT could NOT get by the F5 Tornadoes!!!! Yea!!

 

McCallie School Blue Tornado

Schedule 2006
 
Date   Opponent   Result  
 Fri Aug. 25   icon-game12.gif Riverdale 
 
W 33 -27
 Fri Sep. 1   icon-game12.gif at Briarcrest Christian 
 
W 61-2
 Fri Sep. 8   icon-game12.gif at Powell 
 
W 31-6
 Fri Sep. 15   icon-game12.gif Brentwood Academy 
 
W 28-21
 Fri Sep. 22   icon-game12.gif at Alcoa 
 
L 21-24
 Fri Sep. 29   icon-game12.gif Baylor N 
Finley Stadium
 
W 42-21
 Fri Oct. 6 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Columbia (SC) N 
Finley Stadium
 
W 35-6
 Fri Oct. 13   icon-game12.gif Tyner Academy 
 
W 37-6
 Fri Oct. 20   icon-game12.gif MBA 
 
W 34-21
 Fri Oct. 27   icon-game12.gif Father Ryan N 
Vanderbilt
 
W 39-33
 Fri Nov. 10   icon-game12.gif Christian Brothers High N 
DII-AAA Semi Finley
 
W 45-16

why didnt you show who beat mccallie in state that yr???... exactly you selectively left that part out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zoneread56 said:

why didnt you show who beat mccallie in state that yr???... exactly you selectively left that part out lol

Just like a big sissy would do, facts are facts look at who McCallie played RIGHT before Alcoa! HA! 

You can't stand it! :roflolk:

Alcoa and Rankin took the #1 Private down!! Too bad they will not come and get some more!!!:thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just like a big sissy would do, facts are facts look at who McCallie played RIGHT before Alcoa! HA! 

You can't stand it! :roflolk:

Alcoa and Rankin took the #1 Private down!! Too bad they will not come and get some more!!!:thumb:

no they did not lol the top private is the one who wins state at end of yr. a team which alcoa didnt beat that season. stop trying to hijack this thread just bc you have a bias against private schools and any team that is not alcoa. this thread is about discussing the BA whitehaven game not some alcoa bs. rankins moaning is the whole reason there is a public private split to begin with so do not come on here starting stuff "sissy boy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

no they did not lol the top private is the one who wins state at end of yr. a team which alcoa didnt beat that season. stop trying to hijack this thread just bc you have a bias against private schools and any team that is not alcoa. this thread is about discussing the BA whitehaven game not some alcoa bs. rankins moaning is the whole reason there is a public private split to begin with so do not come on here starting stuff "sissy boy"

Listen hear CHIP, there is no reason to cry about it, you said Rankin and Alcoa does not play "big boys" I just simply proved you with facts. I am sorry it somewhat dissolves some of your boy crush on the real truths about "BIG Boy" FOOTBALL! :thumb:

ALCOA TORNADOES Big Boy Football Killers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High School Football America 100

 

Hey, LOOK who is NOW #23 in the NATION!:-D

 

High School Football America 100

Rank, Team, State Record Last Week
#1 Mater Dei (California) (13-2)* 1
#2 Allen (Texas) (14-0) 2
#3 St. John Bosco (California) (13-1) 3
#4 Colquitt County (Georgia) (14-0) 4
#5 St. Joseph’s Prep (Pennsylvania) (13-0) 5
#6 North Shore (Houston, TX) (14-0) 8
#7 IMG Academy (Florida) (7-1) 7
#8 St. John’s College HS (Washington, DC) (9-1) 9
#9 Warren Central (Indiana) (14-0) 10
#10 Dutch Fork (South Carolina) (13-0) 11
#11 Archbishop Hoban (Ohio) (15-0) 12
#12 Central (Phenix City, Alabama) (14-0) 14
#13 De La Salle (California) (12-1) 6
#14 Folsom (California) (13-1) 15
#15 Broken Arrow (Oklahoma) (13-0) 16
#16 Gonzaga (Washington, DC)  (9-3) 17
#17 St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, New Jersey) (10-2) 18
#18 Corona Centennial (California) (12-1) 20
#19 Westlake (Austin, TX) (12-1) 21
#20 Miami Central (Florida) (9-3) 19
#21 Chandler (Arizona) (13-1) 22
#22 Aledo (Texas) (14-0) 23
#23 Alcoa (Tennessee) (15-0) 24

 

Where are ALL those BIG BOY FOOTBALL TEAMS!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Listen hear CHIP, there is no reason to cry about it, you said Rankin and Alcoa does not play "big boys" I just simply proved you with facts. I am sorry it somewhat dissolves some of your boy crush on the real truths about "BIG Boy" FOOTBALL! :thumb:

ALCOA TORNADOES Big Boy Football Killers!

they have not played a team from d2 since 2006. Rankin only plays Maryville every yr bc he has too. He left riverdale bc he realized a lot of his players were going to be pulled from the other newer schools in ruth co and saw the writing on the wall and dipped out. case in point is riverdale has only had one or 2 solid teams since he left and fallen off very bad within last 7-8yrs. alcoa does not play up or play out of state teams. 

all these just show that Rankin is scared of playing against good quality opponents week in and week out instead of beating up on small county schools and ducks competition but you alcoa fans are so brainwashed bc you think a 3a title in TN is the pinnacle of football achievement in a league that everyone knows alcoa is gonna win every yr in a open zone county. Im done arguing with you bc you are brainwashed believing alcoa is just g*d's chosen team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zoneread56 said:

they have not played a team from d2 since 2006. Rankin only plays Maryville every yr bc he has too. He left riverdale bc he realized a lot of his players were going to be pulled from the other newer schools in ruth co and saw the writing on the wall and dipped out. case in point is riverdale has only had one or 2 solid teams since he left and fallen off very bad within last 7-8yrs. alcoa does not play up or play out of state teams. 

all these just show that Rankin is scared of playing against good quality opponents week in and week out instead of beating up on small county schools and ducks competition but you alcoa fans are so brainwashed bc you think a 3a title in TN is the pinnacle of football achievement in a league that everyone knows alcoa is gonna win every yr in a open zone county. Im done arguing with you bc you are brainwashed believing alcoa is just g*d's chosen team

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...