Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

4 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Only problem is they still are repeating a grade whether home schooling or  not.

Plus, the red shirt year is used to acclimate the kid to the academic rigors of BA in comparison to their previous public school..

You don't repeat the 6th grade you repeat the 5th grade as a homeschool student.  Just telling you how it will be done.

Should bee a good game, the paying for both games seems a little odd though.

I'm sure BA did this to make sure that Whitehaven would say yes. They, and many of us in DII, have been turned down for games with different excuses. Ensworth has paid before just to travel for one year. I bet the 8 or 10 thousand is nothing to BA. BA usually plays a fairly new program from out of state each year. They pay them a ton of money to come play, to help out their programs. Two years ago, they had a team from Florida come up. They paid for travel, hotel, and got all of them tickets to the Vanderbilt game the next day. This year, they let a team take old equipment and jerseys back with them.

Edited by EHSfan04

On 12/12/2018 at 8:45 AM, BCsportsfan said:

You're going to wish real hard that Maryville did not have to play Alcoa after the next couple of years!B)

Not likely, I'll bet your real name being released against me handing over $1,000 to Rankin personally that it won't happen next year.

Edited by JSamson7

On 12/13/2018 at 8:45 PM, JSamson7 said:

Not likely, I'll bet your real name being released against me handing over $1,000 to Rankin personally that it won't happen next year.

Get your money together! I know it will take a long time to put up that kind of money with you being a middle school janitor and Wrassl'n coach want'abe!:-D

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2018 at 8:45 PM, JSamson7 said:

also............That 1964 Maryville team was far from a STATE championship team! HA!:roflolk:

They got killed by Vestals finest at the 1964 Optimist Bowl.

MHS 7

Young 28

It's the only loss Maryville had in that championship season.

1964 Maryville Rebels

Coach Don Rawls 9-1

There is only ONE team with 17 wins in TN HS History , yeah!!!:thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

34 minutes ago, pepvol said:

BC's Feelin Frisky !! Going Deep sea Fishin I see for those Big Lunkers !! LOL , Have a Merry Christmas BC !!

YEP! Pep, you walked up right behind me thrown the bait!:-D Oh, well....what else to do on a wet winter day! Ha. The ` Ol Bridge taught me "never let a little lie stand in the way of a good story"!:thumb:

Merry Christmas Brother!