Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

FightingBlue0

Class 2A 2019

Recommended Posts

Im not trying to sound like a homer but Waverly should make a run. Im not sure how far but they will have a great line. I have been saying Peabody should repeat. Fairley , Adamsville, Union city should be pretty good. I think Scotts Hill might be a big turn around also. But if I was a bettin man I would pick the Tide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagleville will have a MAJOR rebuild year in 2019. If my counts are right, 21 players got almost all the playing time in 2018, and 15 of those were seniors, and most of them played both ways. So that leaves a total of only 6 starters returning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

Eagleville will have a MAJOR rebuild year in 2019. If my counts are right, 21 players got almost all the playing time in 2018, and 15 of those were seniors, and most of them played both ways. So that leaves a total of only 6 starters returning. 

That’s almost like fielding a new team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Fairley should be in the conversation bc they are bring a lot back. 

Running back is transfering along with several others,at least from a lil birdy that is!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Running back is transfering along with several others,at least from a lil birdy that is!!

Lol sounds about right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Running back is transfering along with several others,at least from a lil birdy that is!!

Wow! May go to east since they are going to 1A. If the move there then east is my pick to make it out of the West. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Wow! May go to east since they are going to 1A. If the move there then east is my pick to make it out of the West. 

East was horrible this year. Saw them live. Only dressed 24 kids. No talent. They only scored 12 points all year!!  East would not have won a game in 1A. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×