Best Team In The State

WoodlawnFalcons

2 hours ago, toppernationfan said:

Greenville is better than Maryville. Not even close! 

Let’s be real here!  If a team did not make it the championship game they shouldn’t be in the top 5.  There’s a reason why the didn’t make it to the championship and that’s because they lost to the better team who beat them to make it!  You can twist It, try and justify it all you want, but a loss is a loss, unless it is for some reason like a forfeit due some kind of crazy circumstances. After watching all the championship games here would be my picks for the top 5 teams in TN for 2018 regardless of classification.  Some are too close to call so I have them as a tie.

#1 Greeneville

#2 Alcoa/Oakland -tie

# 3 Brentwood Academy/Knox Central-tie

# 4 Henry County/Covington/CPA -tie

# 5 Haywood

Sorry folks but the MUS and Whithaven team’s did NOT impress me to be considered as a top 5 team for 2018

Edited by Romansfive8

35 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Let’s be real here!  If a team did not make it the championship game they shouldn’t be in the top 5.  There’s a reason why the didn’t make it to the championship and that’s because they lost to the better team who beat them to make it!  You can twist It, try and justify it all you want, but a loss is a loss, unless it is for some reason like a forfeit due some kind of crazy circumstances. After watching all the championship games here would be my picks for the top 5 teams in TN for 2018 regardless of classification.  Some are too close to call so I have them as a tie.

#1 Greeneville

#2 Alcoa/Oakland

# 3 Brentwood Academy/Knox Central

# 4 Henry County/Covington/CPA

# 5 Haywood

Sorry folks but the MUS and Whithaven team’s did NOT impress me to be considered a top 5 team! 

Not a math major huh. You have nine teams in the top five

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

#1 Greeneville

#2 Alcoa/Oakland -tie

# 3 Brentwood Academy/Knox Central-tie

# 4 Henry County/Covington/CPA -tie

# 5 Haywood

Sorry folks but the MUS and Whithaven team’s did NOT impress me to be considered as a top 5 team for 2018

I’m not sure Greenville gets out of the quarterfinals in 6A. They certainly don’t get to Cookeville. 

• Sad 1