Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
WoodlawnFalcons

Best Team In The State

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

I agree. As far as not doing it again, you know how it is when moneys involved...some folks dont care

I think if the people of those communities had a better idea what was about to be lost there would have been a lynch mob at the courthouse to stop it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 11:48 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I think if the people of those communities had a better idea what was about to be lost there would have been a lynch mob at the courthouse to stop it.

I and most people mention Maryville  before Alcoa in stealing County kids. Something you want to turn a blind eye too. YOUR beloved team invented the junior league redirection program. 

Enjoy your QB and Best WR next year!

Oh, and stop by the "sweep the leg" karate school,.......i left you a BIG tube of butt hurt cream!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 7:55 AM, GoPats2019 said:

I’ve had 5 days To think about it and my rankings are...

1. Oakland 

2. Mt Juliet 

3. Brentwood Academy 

4. Memphis University School

5. Whitehaven/Maryville 

7. Greeneville 

8. Alcoa

9. Christ Presbyterian 

10. Knoxville Central 

this is comical man. MJ would 100% not beat BA or MUS or mccallie  and probably MBA (who you chose not to rank). just bc they played oakland close doesnt mean they would be 2 in state lol. heck greeneville would probably beat them

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 11:32 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Worst thing to ever happen to Blount County is putting all those schools together and lost that small community feel. I bet if they could go back in time that wouldn't have happened again.

One of the ladies on the school board at that time, who really pushed for consolidation, ended up having  four grandsons that attended Maryville.  Conspiracy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok , I declare that Maryville got extremely Motivated and won the Ifl this year by averaging 100 pts a game ... these are facts just like zoneread56’s , so don’t bring your girlie Man IFL fantasies back to me !! Better luck next year IFL fans !! LoL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pepvol said:

Ok , I declare that Maryville got extremely Motivated and won the Ifl this year by averaging 100 pts a game ... these are facts just like zoneread56’s , so don’t bring your girlie Man IFL fantasies back to me !! Better luck next year IFL fans !! LoL 

pipe down my man pipe down. i get you are nervous that maryville's stranglehold and power in TN is slowly slipping away but calm down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

One of the ladies on the school board at that time, who really pushed for consolidation, ended up having  four grandsons that attended Maryville.  Conspiracy? 

Ohhh...I like it! Explains a a lot. Enjoy a good conspiracy theory and this one doesnt even require a tin foil hat. 

They sold out their souls and the future of alot of BC kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Ohhh...I like it! Explains a a lot. Enjoy a good conspiracy theory and this one doesnt even require a tin foil hat. 

They sold out their souls and the future of alot of BC kids.

Actually, she was a real nice lady and her grandchildren weren't even born at the time. The push at the time, was to have more classes available at a central location. It was done with good intentions and was happening all over the state. I would say in hindsight, it wasn't the best idea, kinda like "Nowtown" in downtown Maryville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Actually, she was a real nice lady and her grandchildren weren't even born at the time. The push at the time, was to have more classes available at a central location. It was done with good intentions and was happening all over the state. I would say in hindsight, it wasn't the best idea, kinda like "Nowtown" in downtown Maryville.

I was using some hyperbole for impact. Lol. Im sure she was a nice lady.  

I wont get on my soapbox about this too much on here. But it will hard to convince me that decision, along with several in the county at that time,wasnt made mostly to put money in certain peoples pockets.

I do think its interesting that the people that voted for consolidation didnt send their kids or grandkids to either of the 2 county hs. If they really thought it was the best educational option, one would think they would have wanted their family to attend one of the 2 hs they created.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 5:38 PM, zoneread56 said:

this is comical man. MJ would 100% not beat BA or MUS or mccallie  and probably MBA (who you chose not to rank). just bc they played oakland close doesnt mean they would be 2 in state lol. heck greeneville would probably beat them

12 days to think about it and digest your response. My updated rankings are...

 

1. Oakland 

2. Mt Juliet 

3. Brentwood Academy 

4. Memphis University School

5. Whitehaven/Maryville 

7. Greeneville 

8. Alcoa

9. Christ Presbyterian 

10. Knoxville Central

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoPats2019 said:

12 days to think about it and digest your response. My updated rankings are...

 

1. Oakland 

2. Mt Juliet 

3. Brentwood Academy 

4. Memphis University School

5. Whitehaven/Maryville 

7. Greeneville 

8. Alcoa

9. Christ Presbyterian 

10. Knoxville Central

not surprising lol... some ignorant bs lol... you only say MJ bc they played one close game against oakland l... if MJ played oakland that close what would someone with a even better offense and defense do lmao cmon man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

not surprising lol... some ignorant bs lol... you only say MJ bc they played one close game against oakland l... if MJ played oakland that close what would someone with a even better offense and defense do lmao cmon man

You’re really good with your keyboard courage and insults. Now why don’t you run along like a good little boy and let the adults discuss things. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...