2019 1A Mr Football

Outsider1998

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Unstoppable in 1A,sounds like a real beast.Did he play this year?Did he play in the semis?Just wondering how you all lost to Cville with an unstoppable force. 

He could be a finalist if he got the carries, he’s big enough to run it 20-30 times a game. The coach doesn’t give it to him much though, it’s mind boggling.

17 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

He could be a finalist if he got the carries, he’s big enough to run it 20-30 times a game. The coach doesn’t give it to him much though, it’s mind boggling.

When you have a Mr. Football finalist in the backfield with you in the form of Desmon Johnson, is it that mind boggling? Snyder did have a breakout game against West Carroll early in the season and was a nice balance to Johnson's carries throughout the 2018 season.

20 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Unstoppable in 1A,sounds like a real beast.Did he play this year?Did he play in the semis?Just wondering how you all lost to Cville with an unstoppable force. 

They have an unstoppable force in the offensive backfield and it will take an army to move the ball on their first team defense. I believe this could be a mix of the 85 Bears defense and 2018 Alabama offense. LMBO

On 12/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Ensley- Huntingdon 

Willis- Greenback 

Tipton or Nelson - South Pittsburg

These kids will make at least the semifinalist list. 

I don't know how this young man fits in Griders plans but I notice a Frame kid to that was a sophomore. He seems to have potential too?

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

I don't know how this young man fits in Griders plans but I notice a Frame kid to that was a sophomore. He seems to have potential too?

I would agree with you. Those two will be seniors so I would think they would have big seasons. However, the backfield combination of Sanders, Tipton, Frame, and Nelson could be deadly in 2019. I’m curious to see what Coach Grider does to get them all on the field at the same time.