WhiteHaven 2019

Haven04

Well the 2018 season didn’t end like we wanted BUT we added another silver ball to the trophy case and I’m proud of how we battled through the ups and downs this season. We showed flashes of greatness this past year but obviously we couldn’t put it together on a consistent bases and when it matter the most the inconsistencies hurt us...

Moving foward we still have a good core coming back to put together another championship run. QB development, leadership, and consistency will be the key things I hope we focus on for this upcoming season. KWC, BHS, Danny, Coach, Haven4ever what’s y’all insight on the Haven going forward to the new year...

The defense will be fine as long as the secret ingredient stays put and we're bringing back # 1, 2 AND 3, All SEC caliber back 7 defenders.

Offensively,  smh...

We have a chance to be tight with a thunder and lightning RB combo with #11 and #28. #12 is a pretty good passer but he needs to be a pretty good quarterback for Whitehaven to succeed. There's a difference. I feel that the OLine has enough returning where they may mess around and be the strength, but this year a WR will have to be created.  The WR coach will have a challenging job.