Jackson County 0-9

Indian

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC is probably the worst team I have seen in a VERY long time.   I don't see them winning a game.   Cookeville has played them twice and they scored 10 and 12 pts.   They just don't have the talent there that they used to.  Their middle school team has been just as bad for years now so it isn't getting better anytime soon unless they can get a few "recruits" like past seasons.   Its hard to believe they have fallen so far after winning 4 championships in a row back in my younger years.   Hope he is able to turn it around but it doesn't look good right now. 

11 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

JC is probably the worst team I have seen in a VERY long time.   I don't see them winning a game.   Cookeville has played them twice and they scored 10 and 12 pts.   They just don't have the talent there that they used to.  Their middle school team has been just as bad for years now so it isn't getting better anytime soon unless they can get a few "recruits" like past seasons.   Its hard to believe they have fallen so far after winning 4 championships in a row back in my younger years.   Hope he is able to turn it around but it doesn't look good right now. 

Middleton has fell way off too. Hate that for Jackson County. Lots of Gold Balls.

My niece is a freshmen on the team.  They struggle to score, nobody has any confidence. SUPER YOUNG!  It will get better Coach Brown is a great coach.  Just won’t be this year guys.  I just hope they can get one against Monterey or Gordonsville maybe...I think a win would really help things.

20 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Tough to hear..talent level down

Talent level may be down but there is no way we should be 0-10 and not even be competitive in any game.  You can’t tell me Pickett County, Clay County, Clarkrange or any other Class A school has more athletes walking the halls than Jackson County does.  How many students does Pickett County have?  180? 200?  Clarkrange?  Clay County is what 240?  Jackson County has 450+. I think you can spread the problems all across the board.  

6 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Talent level may be down but there is no way we should be 0-10 and not even be competitive in any game.  You can’t tell me Pickett County, Clay County, Clarkrange or any other Class A school has more athletes walking the halls than Jackson County does.  How many students does Pickett County have?  180? 200?  Clarkrange?  Clay County is what 240?  Jackson County has 450+. I think you can spread the problems all across the board.  

We played Clarkrange this summer. They rely on the three don't they? They did this summer.