District 5 AAA

FootballFan51

2 hours ago, t-mac said:

The whole city is talking about the Ref from the Howard vs Tyner game.  Does he really have a son that plays for Tyner? What was his reasoning for calling a Tech on the howard coach with under a minute left in the game with howard up by 4 with the ball?  

Don't know what Howard's coach said to the Ref, but it's documented that he was "incensed" because the Ref didn't see him trying to call a timeout as the ball was stolen by #24. Don't know if any of the officials had any relatives at Tyner! They will play again next month and probably again in the tournament. Howard blew a 13 point lead they had with 6:50 to go in the game!

On the Coach facebook page he made a status and said that the tech wasn't called on him but his assistant because he said you know you saw him.  The community knows this guy well and they say he is the total opposite of the old coach.  He never gets rattled and barely shows emotions so I cant see him being incensed.  But I will make sure I am at this game vs red bank and from here on out because it seems we even have our rude fans back lol

On 1/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland dominates East Ham tonight. Blue Raiders have been on another level since their early season turmoil.

Yes. Good to see them play to their potential. I think they are 30 points better than every other team in the District, except East Hamilton (who they beat by 20). 

47 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. Good to see them play to their potential. I think they are 30 points better than every other team in the District, except East Hamilton (who they beat by 20). 

We will see how they do against WV. Last time they didnt have Isaiah Johnson, so it should be a little different this go around.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much chatter in here. Too bad PassiveAgressive isn’t a hoops fan - LOL! 

I still think Cleveland will win the tourney over East Ham in the finals, while Bradley, WV & Ooltewah fight it out for 3rd - 5th.

The interesting thing is I think I’d rather finish 4th or 5th than 3rd place, because I think East Ham is more beatable in the semi’s than Cleveland... Anyone disagree? 

7 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Not much chatter in here. Too bad PassiveAgressive isn’t a hoops fan - LOL! 

I still think Cleveland will win the tourney over East Ham in the finals, while Bradley, WV & Ooltewah fight it out for 3rd - 5th.

The interesting thing is I think I’d rather finish 4th or 5th than 3rd place, because I think East Ham is more beatable in the semi’s than Cleveland... Anyone disagree? 

Definitely agree. Cleveland is playing some great ball at the moment.

It looks like 3,4&5 was settled tonight with 

3. Walker Valley 7-5

4. Bradley Central 6-5 (Cleveland on 2/11)

5. Ooltewah 6-6

This assumes points differential is first tie-breaker. WV has edge over Bradley & Bradley has edge over Ooltewah. I don’t think Bradley will beat Cleveland, but even if they did, I think Bradley will still be #4.

As i stated earlier, I’d rather be a 4-5 & see #1 East Ham in semi’s vs a 3 seed & have to play #2 Cleveland. Anyone disagree?