District 5 AAA

FootballFan51

19 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Here's something to ponder, why didn't Reuter get coach of the year? Because his team did as expected. Okay if that's the reason then why did Jason McGowan get coy? His team was supposed to be good and they are. East Hamilton coach should of g or it since they over performed  better

This is the guys thread, but Reuter doesn’t win because of jealousy. Yes they have the best players, but that isn’t his problem. 

Cleveland guys have had the most talent (by far) the last 10 years & have very few Championships. I do think McCowan is a good person, so i am happy that he won it this year, but yes - the East Ham coach probably should have won it. East Ham was picked 4th by media & 2nd by coaches & came in 1st (for the first time in program history, per article attached above).

Edited by FootballFan51

8 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Point is why were they not suspended the whole season?

I’m not close to the program, but I understand one top player was kicked off the team. There may have been 1-2 others kicked off (or suspended for longer, but I have no clue). However, I don’t think those other players would have gotten many minutes in the tourney. Other players have stepped up. 

With the top player that was kicked off, the team started District play 0-2. They have not lost a game since top player was kicked off. Again, I’m not trying to disparage the young man. I hope this is a learning time for him. But as the Raider posters have said, they are playing very good right now. 

5 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

This is the guys thread, but Reuter doesn’t win because of jealousy. Yes they have the best players, but that isn’t his problem. 

Cleveland guys have had the most talent (by far) the last 10 years & have very few Championships. I do think McCowan is a good person, so i am happy that he won it this year, but yes - the East Ham coach probably should have won it. East Ham was picked 4th by media & 2nd by coaches & came in 1st (for the first time in program history, per article attached above).

Those awards hardly ever go to the people they should go to. McCowan has done a heck of a job with this team though, considering they lost their best player and havent missed a beat. Well deserved honor for Jason, now he just needs to not flame out in the post season again. 

I would have given the district MVP to Jacobi Wood, though :-D

8 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley beats east Hamilton tomorrow and ends up hosting the first-round of region as 2 seed since walker valley choked down the stretch. Bradley having only 1 senior th ey will be a force to reckon with next couple years. 

Bradley can beat EH...it will be tough though. Should be some good games today.