Scott Meadows to Carter

AllRegion

Confirmed by the CHS website and 5 Star Preps.

Congrats to Coach Meadows for the new opportunity. Carter does not know how lucky they are, seriously. I have been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with Coach Meadows and I can say that I have never met someone who cares more for his players and coaches than he does. He will be great for the program at Carter. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

Confirmed by the CHS website and 5 Star Preps.

Congrats to Coach Meadows for the new opportunity. Carter does not know how lucky they are, seriously. I have been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with Coach Meadows and I can say that I have never met someone who cares more for his players and coaches than he does. He will be great for the program at Carter. 

The only question is, how long will he stay?  There’s a lot of Carter folks not to happy about this hire 

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

The only question is, how long will he stay?  There’s a lot of Carter folks not to happy about this hire 

I see him staying for a long time. Nearly every program he has left, he's done so for extremely valid family/health related reasons. He's not a wishy-washy guy, and he gets an unfair picture painted of him. If any Carter people are unhappy about the hire, they don't know a lot about Scott. He brings 1000000 times more stability and success than anyone else they could have chosen. 

22 hours ago, AllRegion said:

I see him staying for a long time. Nearly every program he has left, he's done so for extremely valid family/health related reasons. He's not a wishy-washy guy, and he gets an unfair picture painted of him. If any Carter people are unhappy about the hire, they don't know a lot about Scott. He brings 1000000 times more stability and success than anyone else they could have chosen. 

I agree,great guy and coach!