How Whitwell Won The Gold

whitwellpaw

On 12/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, ImaSavage said:

Hmm most all of them I’ve talked too, understand exactly what it is, and I’ve seen many acknowledge this was their best an likely only shot. 

But I’d have to say the staff and the two you coached seemed to have done a dang good job. 

The two I coached. Not sure who you think I am but I have never coached and don’t want someone unfairly accused of saying something. 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:04 PM, tradertwo said:

Did you even read it? Where did you miss the part where I said that I've never been to a Cornersville football game? You indignant winners are worse than a whining loser any day of the week.. I was pretty much saying that two worthy teams played, and that one won, one lost, and that the "what if's" didn't matter. From there I congratulated the losing team, and gave them a fans perspective. Everyone can't understand the true meaning behind some posts I guess... you gave your opinion of my post, and I'm a little embarrassed for you for it... just move along.

My bad

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

Will be some staff changes at Whitwell next year. Some are moving on and some are staying.  Whitwell will still be very competitive in 2019 with some drop off in 2020 due to playing alot of SO.  There is talent coming down the pipe to be competitive, just have to develop it.Whitwell program is in much better shape due to the last two years. 

Those two coaches he coahed have very bright futures in front of them. CWF has done a remarkable job with the OL past two years and has a good offensive mind. CJC has an incredible defensive mind, that private school is getting a good one right there. 

Will Boldin stay around or move to something bigger? Is Waverly in the mix for him??

Edited by 4thq

1 hour ago, 4thq said:

Will Boldin stay around or move to something bigger? Is Waverly in the mix for him??

Winning brings alot of potential for coaches. I think the program is in good enough shape now if he did leave they will be competitive more than they have been. You can't blame a coach though for looking out for his or her family's future.  I wish him the best but Whitwell will have to anty up somewhere to keep him I'm sure.  Lights and water and food is not free, well I will say for the working people anyways.