Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

The jackets will look to regrow their stingers and come back hungrier in 2019. Schedule is still being made, but the list of games needed is now down to 1. TC still needs a game for week 2, preferably coming to TC in 19 with TC traveling in 2020. Schedule changes to this date includes: TC will open the season on the road at Friendship Christian, the jackets will go to FC to help FC balance their home/away schedule in 2019, other out of region games will still include: home vs Gordonsville, and away vs Macon County. The newcomer to the schedule in 2019 will be an old rival, the TC yellow jackets will travel and hopefully stomp the P out of Portland in week 8! Going to be a long off season, I will update when schedule is finalized, to the other teams posters out there that would want to play, tell your coaches to please contact the high school or coach waggoner with any inquiries about a week 2 game on the Creekbank in 2019!

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

The jackets will look to regrow their stingers and come back hungrier in 2019. Schedule is still being made, but the list of games needed is now down to 1. TC still needs a game for week 2, preferably coming to TC in 19 with TC traveling in 2020. Schedule changes to this date includes: TC will open the season on the road at Friendship Christian, the jackets will go to FC to help FC balance their home/away schedule in 2019, other out of region games will still include: home vs Gordonsville, and away vs Macon County. The newcomer to the schedule in 2019 will be an old rival, the TC yellow jackets will travel and hopefully stomp the P out of Portland in week 8! Going to be a long off season, I will update when schedule is finalized, to the other teams posters out there that would want to play, tell your coaches to please contact the high school or coach waggoner with any inquiries about a week 2 game on the Creekbank in 2019!

Power houses like TC will have a hard time filling their schedule.  Peabody had 4 teams to drop them.  We are looking also.  It would be nice if Peabody and TC could meet on a neutral site halfway.  That would be an instant rivalry worth seeing.

7 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Power houses like TC will have a hard time filling their schedule.  Peabody had 4 teams to drop them.  We are looking also.  It would be nice if Peabody and TC could meet on a neutral site halfway.  That would be an instant rivalry worth seeing.

Wouldn’t mind seeing something like this happening. I’d personally like to see Peabody expand the boundaries of the playing field. I’ve seen many games against the same teams each year. Milan always stays but it’s time to start a new rivalry. Dresden rivalry is long gone after the way they acted this year. 

10 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing something like this happening. I’d personally like to see Peabody expand the boundaries of the playing field. I’ve seen many games against the same teams each year. Milan always stays but it’s time to start a new rivalry. Dresden rivalry is long gone after the way they acted this year. 

I agree totally.  

Peabody vs TC at Vandy? That would be nice but doubt it would draw the crowd needed to cover the expense to use the facility. Maybe we could team up with another couple of 4 schools and have several games there. EAST vs WEST!

On 12/10/2018 at 11:12 AM, TCRadio said:

Is this how it breakdowns at the moment?

W1 - @ FCS

W2 - OPEN

W3 - @ Watertown

W4 - Gordonsville

W5 - @ Westmoreland

W6 - @ Macon Co.

W7 - East Robertson

W8 - @ Portland

W9 - OPEN

W10 - Cascade

W11 - Jackson Co.

Edited by BCB~MVP

13 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I doubt coach would schedule a team like Trousdale as non region game. I don’t think you would want to play someone you could possibly meet in the playoffs. You wouldn’t want to play someone twice if you didn’t have to. 

5 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Peabody vs TC at Vandy? That would be nice but doubt it would draw the crowd needed to cover the expense to use the facility. Maybe we could team up with another couple of 4 schools and have several games there. EAST vs WEST!

Is this how it breakdowns at the moment?

W1 - @ FCS

W2 - OPEN

W3 - @ Watertown

W4 - Gordonsville

W5 - @ Westmoreland

W6 - @ Macon Co.

W7 - East Robertson

W8 - @ Portland

W9 - OPEN

W10 - Cascade

W11 - Jackson Co.

I believe cascade is week 9 and bye would be week 10, but the rest is accurate 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Upperman said no, BGA game still a slight possibility but unlikely at the moment. 

Cheese man is that Caine man scared to play that Waggoner man? I garuntee you he has heard about them side body blocks that ms baxie and doctor coach Clint and snoballs train them to do.  You think im joking but im not.