Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

Just now, H2Oman said:

You would be embarrassed and the coach would definitely be run out of town due to fans like yourself not understanding the difference between talent and DEPTH amongst TC and Ensworth..

TC is a great 2A team who could compete against a lot of the big boys, but on a normal year TC at its best and Ensworth at its best. TC would be embarrassed... It would be crazy to schedule that game unless you were getting PAID!!!

No knock on TC....  It’s just the truth!!

Gallatin and Lebanon are no comparison to Ensworth!

58 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You would be embarrassed and the coach would definitely be run out of town due to fans like yourself not understanding the difference between talent and DEPTH amongst TC and Ensworth..

TC is a great 2A team who could compete against a lot of the big boys, but on a normal year TC at its best and Ensworth at its best. TC would be embarrassed... It would be crazy to schedule that game unless you were getting PAID!!!

Truth, but if the money is right it could help us do some things we need to do, like update the field house! Visiting locker room is embarrassing. I have suggested we play Springfield, they are a team with good speed and has made good runs into the playoffs in 4A the last couple years. Also it's been mentioned by CB10 but I would love a TC vs Cornersville game.  

55 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I wouldn't expect a win against Ensworth at its best im not delusional to even think TC would beat Ensworth at their best. At the same time, Ensworth hasn't been at its best for past two years. I'm not fanning that runs the coach out of town I would never ask for a coach to lose his job or be replaced that's not me im not making calls to coach/Dr. Satt timing for coaches to be removed. I even supported Baker even though he was stealing gas because I like him as a person even though he wasn't that good of a coach IMO. TC just needs a great out of region game against a team that is better than TC and Portland isn't cutting it. I don't think Macon or Gordy are ready to compete with TC yet and FC im sure will be a decent team but they aren't a team that will raise TC level of play next year as an Ensworth would and I don't think they would embarrass TC. Plus extra money for the program is always good.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Gallatin and Lebanon are no comparison to Ensworth!

You are right most of time Ensworth are on a totally different level. I just don't like the schedule right now Watertown will be the best team on TC schedule I just think to play a tough schedule gets a team ready for the playoffs. TC just needs to play a different level of competition even if TC gets best by 20 at the end of the season it will only make the team better. I think they need a long road trip too.

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Truth, but if the money is right it could help us do some things we need to do, like update the field house! Visiting locker room is embarrassing. I have suggested we play Springfield, they are a team with good speed and has made good runs into the playoffs in 4A the last couple years. Also it's been mentioned by CB10 but I would love a TC vs Cornersville game.  

Springfield would be a good game. But don't you think TC needs a long road game like a 2-hour road trip to a very good program (like Whitwell game) to get ready for a long deep playoff run. The Portland game is interesting but just wish TC was playing a team that's better than Westmoreland and wish this was game against a team on Whitwell level.

13 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Men's bathroom needs a major overhaul as well, Plus if they still going to renovate the stadium that money would be great.

Ensworth would use the game as a recruiting opportunity! Look at all the new shiny things you could get here! I hear that some of this is already going on, not with Ensworth, but by at least 1 private a bit closer to home. I hope the Jackets contacted remain Jackets is all I'm saying. 

But as for scheduling, you can see my list of potential opponents in a previous post. The Cornersville game would be interesting but what do they have coming back? Is their program at the level that it will be competitive for the next couple of years? Scheduling is a hard thing to do. I'm certain that when Whitwell was called, TC was not aware how good they were gonna be (not gonna lie, i expected the Whitwell i knew from Fall Camps of early 2000s (they were awful)). Picking a opponent because they were good this year doesn't mean they will be worth the drive next year. The reason I'm for playing some of the Privates (I dont mind privates now that they are in their own division) is because they can recruit and their level of play, in theory, will be better than some random team that needs a game. The Ensworths, MBAs, BAs may not be the best idea but I'm not opposed to the idea. 

Speaking of renovations, when is the project on the bleachers supposed to begin? 

I agree that the visiting dressing room is bad but I've seen many a dressing rooms in my day and its not the worst. I personally would like to see an new one built at the opposite end of the field butted up to LF wall. Then you could expand the Home side into both sides. Once @TCRadio hits the lottery, maybe we will see that done! 

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Speaking of renovations, when is the project on the bleachers supposed to begin? 

I agree that the visiting dressing room is bad but I've seen many a dressing rooms in my day and its not the worst. I personally would like to see an new one built at the opposite end of the field butted up to LF wall. Then you could expand the Home side into both sides. Once @TCRadio hits the lottery, maybe we will see that done! 

Lol you and me both, they (rotary club) have discussed building a bigger better concession stand/bathroom for the baseball field, if this were to come back up they could mention doing a visitors locker room on the back side of it, the main problem is the possibility of flood, oh and all that money no one has lol 

20 hours ago, RTD said:

Men's bathroom needs a major overhaul as well, Plus if they still going to renovate the stadium that money would be great.

Personally, I like the men's bathroom. It just needs another stall or two. 

As far as the scheduling, TC doesn't need to get carried away. You need a challenge, but you don't need a 6A or a private powerhouse. 

Edited by croz6110

because your 6A doesn't mean that you have a good team. Playing a 6A team isn't that big of a deal. Still, need some type of powerhouse to play in any classification. I don't like playing private schools like FC when they take players from TC like they did this year. I rather play a public school but seems like TC is having a hard time scheduling game. I just wish there was a big game on the schedule that would bring a big crowd.