Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Is this Satterfield man lazy like Grider and didnt even get a spring training game? This is his first year coaching.  He better not be lazy or that Dr coach Clint will get real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, do you think his dad will give him a gas card like he did for that one coach? Only to take it away from him later?

On 5/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, Golddoctor said:

You guys better get ready, cause I think yo will be on a collision course with a better Peabody team.  

Nobody worried about Peabody only game that is important right now is getting ready for Friendship Christian because they are the first game of the season.

47 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Better offensively anyway, can't wait to have people wondering if we are the New York Jets. lol

I am looking forward to watching the jackets this fall! I like what I have been hearing about how the spring is going!!

Hope we can reload from all the we lost! 4 multi year starters on the O-Line! Mr. everything himself (Baines) and also Dyson has a strong senior season for us.

Good news is I heard Kobe Ford is back which will be big!! 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Better offensively anyway, can't wait to have people wondering if we are the New York Jets. lol

Not really anyway the D could have gotten any better !!! That would be scary if they got "better" I love a defensive game so T.C vs PHS was a blast for me !!! You guys play quick to the ball team D and play it well!!! GL on you season Jacket Nation !!!!

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not really anyway the D could have gotten any better !!! That would be scary if they got "better" I love a defensive game so T.C vs PHS was a blast for me !!! You guys play quick to the ball team D and play it well!!! GL on you season Jacket Nation !!!!

Same to you guys, you guys should walk to cookeville, but anything can happen and we all know that. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Rumor is that Lake County and Trousdale County are going to scrimmage in August at Clarksville. Anyone heard this? If so that would be one heck of a scrimmage.

I've heard that too!

TCradio is the inside man so he should know if its true or not