Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

will pass this on:thumb:

Tc radio man is this Satterfield man being lazy and not scheduling 10 games? What kind of mess is this? Him  and Grider did not even schedule a spring training game.  Grider got our passers shoulder broke letting him play baseball and he had to have surgery.  You think im joking but im not. 

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tc radio man is this Satterfield man being lazy and not scheduling 10 games? What kind of mess is this? Him  and Grider did not even schedule a spring training game.  Grider got our passers shoulder broke letting him play baseball and he had to have surgery.  You think im joking but im not. 

It's more like other teams don't want to play TC in a home and home or even schedule TC at all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

It's more like other teams don't want to play TC in a home and home or even schedule TC at all.

This is 100 percent correct !! Phs was dropped by several on its schedule, you cannot blame the ones that drop the T.C's of our state can you ? Nobody wants to get blown out,not good for crowds or the fund raisers ya know !!!!! But I think it's also in TC's best interest most dirty hits or plays seen to come from a squad getting blown out and wanting some "get even" after all they are competitive highschool young men !!!!

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is 100 percent correct !! Phs was dropped by several on its schedule, you cannot blame the ones that drop the T.C's of our state can you ? Nobody wants to get blown out,not good for crowds or the fund raisers ya know !!!!! But I think it's also in TC's best interest most dirty hits or plays seen to come from a squad getting blown out and wanting some "get even" after all they are competitive highschool young men !!!!

You're right I just knew when Lebanon one of the bigger 6A schools decided not to play TC I knew it would be hard to schedule this year. But certain teams like Gordonsville, Macon Co, Friendship Christian always schedule TC no matter if they are having a down a year or not my hat is off to those schools.

• 2 weeks later...