Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

12 hours ago, RTD said:

That's a jamboree I know coach Creasy doesn't put much game-planning into a jamboree. 

I agree with you.  Neither did Gallatin and scoring on a team that had not allowed a score with the first string in 3 scrimmages and 5 playoff games, I am sure those very talented college bound players did not want Gallatin to be the one who did it.  Also running the wildcat with starters against the second string D....I think we played well enough.  

12 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I wish you all the luck in the world but get back to me after week 4.

We could go realistically 1-3 and still be way ahead of last year.  I think they are a lot better but that oblong ball bounces funny.  Nobody is expecting a state title this year.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

I agree with you.  Neither did Gallatin and scoring on a team that had not allowed a score with the first string in 3 scrimmages and 5 playoff games, I am sure those very talented college bound players did not want Gallatin to be the one who did it.  Also running the wildcat with starters against the second string D....I think we played well enough.  

You'll have a good coach I expect a deep playoff run in next couple of years.

18 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Maybe they can make the playoffs. I had heard that Beech and Gallatin will be 6A. That will be a death nail for them. Gallatin and Beech will never be state contenders in 6A.

Good thing about Gallatin's 3 state titles and 2 runner ups, is they all were done in the biggest classification there was in the state. When they get back on their feet again, they will compete and contend in whatever classification they fall. They beat down CPA in a scrimmage 2 weeks ago after they just came off a division 2 state title. They went toe to toe for 2 quarters against the best team that 6A has to offer in the East, Middle, or West. You say Oakland wasn't doing any scheming, yet that didn't seem to matter the previous scrimmages they've had this fall where they thoroughly dominated every team they played. Gallatin didn't open up their playbook much against them either and did well,so understand that. Most of us in Gallatin figured that it could take him 2-3 years to get this program in a position to be at the top again, so if they improve ANY this year I'll say he's ahead of schedule in year one. 

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Good thing about Gallatin's 3 state titles and 2 runner ups, is they all were done in the biggest classification there was in the state. When they get back on their feet again, they will compete and contend in whatever classification they fall. They beat down CPA in a scrimmage 2 weeks ago after they just came off a division 2 state title. They went toe to toe for 2 quarters against the best team that 6A has to offer in the East, Middle, or West. You say Oakland wasn't doing any scheming, yet that didn't seem to matter the previous scrimmages they've had this fall where they thoroughly dominated every team they played. Gallatin didn't open up their playbook much against them either and did well,so understand that. Most of us in Gallatin figured that it could take him 2-3 years to get this program in a position to be at the top again, so if they improve ANY this year I'll say he's ahead of schedule in year one. 

Gallatin is on way back for sure, but y’all are putting too much weight into that jamboree, if you guys really think you can hang, schedule them, Creasy has never been a jamboree guy, scrimmages he will show some stuff, jamboree for him is going through the motion and not getting anyone hurt 

11 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Gallatin is on way back for sure, but y’all are putting too much weight into that jamboree, if you guys really think you can hang, schedule them, Creasy has never been a jamboree guy, scrimmages he will show some stuff, jamboree for him is going through the motion and not getting anyone hurt 

Why did he not pull the starters when Gallatin did?  You are 100% wrong if you think everything is based on JUST a jamboree.