Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

15 hours ago, RTD said:

Those were Barker year's the gas thief we don't count his years at TC. Those were playoffs I was referring to the regular season. 

Well then be a little more specific.lol

SC held you all scoreless back to back years 06-07, 35-0 both times in reg season before the gas thief.

Edited by orngnblk

I’m looking forward to seeing this Trousdale team play this season. I’m going to come and catch a game. I know you boys lost the QB, but this is the most talent you boys have had on The Creekbank in a very long time. There is more talent on this team than the 2005,2008,2009, and your latest gold ball teams. I believe you are locked on a collision course with Peabody for round 2. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Gordy beat us 42-7 in 2012 when they had that really strong bunch state champ team . That was against Coach Creasy . We were young.

That was the Gordy team that beat SP in The Jungle 13-12. They stopped a two point try on us in the end. Let me rephrase.. the officials said they stopped it. That was a Gordonsville team that was loaded with a great senior class, and won it all, but never fully reached their dominating potential in my mind. SP took an average team up there that year and almost beat them. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m looking forward to seeing this Trousdale team play this season. I’m going to come and catch a game. I know you boys lost the QB, but this is the most talent you boys have had on The Creekbank in a very long time. There is more talent on this team than the 2005,2008,2009, and your latest gold ball teams. I believe you are locked on a collision course with Peabody for round 2. 

To start, I'm not dissing the team this year. I think they have a great shot to make it to Cookville and hoist the gold ball.  But, I would back up and punt on this team having more talent than those teams.

T. Seay, A. Dillon, T. Edwards, J. Cunningham, A. Gregory, K. Gregory, M. Bottom, C. Hall, J. Cox. (Cunningham, Dillon and Hall were seniors in 2008} Not trying to leave any others out as several of those would probably start on this years team (ex. B. Ford). That's not even getting into the 2005 team.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I will  miss Gregory, but we have some studs. 

I think having Coach Satt on the field will bring out the best in the boys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

To start, I'm not dissing the team this year. I think they have a great shot to make it to Cookville and hoist the gold ball.  But, I would back up and punt on this team having more talent than those teams.

T. Seay, A. Dillon, T. Edwards, J. Cunningham, A. Gregory, K. Gregory, M. Bottom, C. Hall, J. Cox. (Cunningham, Dillon and Hall were seniors in 2008} Not trying to leave any others out as several of those would probably start on this years team (ex. B. Ford). That's not even getting into the 2005 team.

I agree with you this team may have more size but talent wise gives that 2008 team with the overall talent.