• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Portland did have a decent team in 2018 but I believe they graduated their best player, the QB was a tough one to handle running the ball, big physical kid. Maybe a Panther fan can help out with what to expect, did the QB graduate? 

So they aren't 2001-2003 Portland that TC uses to face in region games with Cory Brewer playing WR and SS.

Just now, RTD said:

So they aren't 2001-2003 Portland that TC uses to face in region games with Cory Brewer playing WR and SS.

no, they will probably be the 3rd best team on our schedule though, behind H2O and FC. FC will be the best team we play this year and we open with them. 

6 hours ago, TCRadio said:

no, they will probably be the 3rd best team on our schedule though, behind H2O and FC. FC will be the best team we play this year and we open with them. 

Yea that's how I would rank FC as a top game this season. I'm excited to see their new turf.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:24 PM, TCRadio said:

Was thinking you all said H20 would drop off this year. They still going to be decent?

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Was thinking you all said H20 would drop off this year. They still going to be decent?

They will not be as good as they were last year. TC schedule isn't as hard as last year. I think TC will go 10-0this year 9-1 at the worse as long as they stay healthy. The only team that will give TC a test in the regular season is Friendship Christian. Well until TC gets the 10th game I should say 9-0 at the worse 8-1 in the regular season.