Who’s the best 8th grader in seq valley that will help next year in high school

Washout

18 hours ago, crow said:

That is a very specific first post I'll have to say. In the interest of addressing the topic, no idea about any 8th graders in that area, impact player or otherwise. Your thoughts on the topic?

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We started a big ole 8th grader at guard and he was one of our better linemen by seasons end.Took ole Thunder For a lightning ride in the semis more than once.Got another in 7th grade who will be on varsity next year and they say he is very mature for his age also.Takes a pretty good kid to play line at the level we play at right now.

It does sound by the topic that mommy or daddy have a kid coming up,pretty randim topic!

16 minutes ago, Booger said:

considerin the number of post by the thread starter...unless its an AKA name....the thread starter had 1 spacific name in his brain bucket

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

That's the road I'm driving myself. I just dont know anything aboutthat area, especially junior high. 

4 minutes ago, Washout said:

no just wondering because everybody talk about how good rauiston,petty and wingo was in middle school just wanting to know who to look at in the up coming seasons

I never heard of any of those guys until last year myself.Just being honest.I usually try to pick up on the best up and coming players in 1A.Not saying they werent being talked about just not enough for us up here to know.

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I never heard of any of those guys until last year myself.Just being honest.I usually try to pick up on the best up and coming players in 1A.Not saying they werent being talked about just not enough for us up here to know.

nuthin sneeks up on u in that valley.....everybody nose

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Washout said:

Then the valley must not have nothing if nobody nose 

You put out a couple names.  I put out one.

I think for the most part, especially myself, I rarely will heap praise on an 8th grader.  

I will say I saw just about every valley middle school team this past season. There were a few standouts. I didn't see any phenoms.