Who’s the best 8th grader in seq valley that will help next year in high school

Washout

4 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Would you be saying all this if those Whitwell kids moved to your hometown in BC? 

That is a good question!!! I can tell you that my son will play where we live. I live in Bledsoe County but have a Rhea address so that is a plus for us I guess if we decide to move him. I cant speak for the others. Like I said though I don't hold against them by no means! Rubbed me at first but you got to say it would rub you also. Got good friends in Whitwell and pulled for you guys all year. Like I said I don't blame them to a extent but as for me and mine I will say I would move.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:42 AM, TigerfootballFan said:

Would you be saying all this if those Whitwell kids moved to your hometown in BC? 

If the kids from Bledsoe moved to whitwell and done things the correct way then I wouldn’t be saying anything in the first place. I am hearing that some kids in whitwell that aren’t getting a chance bc of the Bledsoe kids magically all getting put on same stacked whitwell little league baseball team and getting on football field bc parent is involved in the league are quitting or looking to go to other towns to get a fair chance. Would understand if was select teams but these are rec leagues. So which kids will be there in middle school and high school. if Bledsoe kids go back bc they get a coach who turns their program around and kids that have quit playing or go somewhere else then your back to same ole whitwell. 

26 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

If the kids from Bledsoe moved to whitwell and done things the correct way then I wouldn’t be saying anything in the first place. I am hearing that some kids in whitwell that aren’t getting a chance bc of the Bledsoe kids magically all getting put on same stacked whitwell little league baseball team and getting on football field bc parent is involved in the league are quitting or looking to go to other towns to get a fair chance. Would understand if was select teams but these are rec leagues. So which kids will be there in middle school and high school. if Bledsoe kids go back bc they get a coach who turns their program around and kids that have quit playing or go somewhere else then your back to same ole whitwell. 

Thats the same ole Whitwell with a state championship now sir... SF will be a great hire for BC... He will get some of those kids back. That isnt true about the Little League.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

19 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Thats the same ole Whitwell with a state championship now sir... SF will be a great hire for BC... He will get some of those kids back. That isnt true about the Little League.

We know we know.. I’ve heard hints that Whitwell is going to repeat next season. Several from Whitwell told me that directly. 

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

We know we know.. I’ve heard hints that Whitwell is going to repeat next season. Several from Whitwell told me that directly. 

11 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Let me ask you a question. Did you fellars raise enough money to get them rings yet? I garuntee you if word gets out that if that Boldin man wins another championship and Whitwell cant by the rings they will be real mad boys.  Hadnt you fellars been saving for a while now? I dont recall you helping Grider by our boys a ring.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SF to Bledsoe is huge, Sequatchie will meltdown knowing they couldn’t close the deal but their rival does. 

Nobody will meltdown over what another program does. If there was no meltdown over AC to Upperman sure won’t be over this possible move. First year coach with some new staff won more and went further than AC in two of three seasons. Field goal away from quarterfinals despite some injuries and late season issues that could have been distractions. Good returners/players stepping in will keep the wins going.