Who’s the best 8th grader in seq valley that will help next year in high school

Washout

On 12/11/2018 at 5:22 PM, Southtowner said:

Jasper has a Condra kid I believe was his name on the middle school team but not sure of the grade.  Hard to judge an 8th grader coming up unless he's an absolute freak of nature.

Alex Condra is from Whitwell and attends Jasper Middle right now.  He is a true athlete in every sport he plays.  All he wants to do is just play ball.  This is one kid that truly eats, sleeps and breathes sports.  He’s also a good kid.

2 hours ago, TrellBlazer said:

Alex Condra is from Whitwell and attends Jasper Middle right now.  He is a true athlete in every sport he plays.  All he wants to do is just play ball.  This is one kid that truly eats, sleeps and breathes sports.  He’s also a good kid.

Sounds like he needs to come play at SP in high school then. The next 2-3 years I believe SP will have a good team. 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

Thats the same ole Whitwell with a state championship now sir... SF will be a great hire for BC... He will get some of those kids back. That isnt true about the Little League.

3 coaches got called back for 2nd interviews. One being the one you reference here. One also being from Georgia who as a assistant helped lead teams to multiple state championships and the other being the interim from this past season. 

34 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

3 coaches got called back for 2nd interviews. One being the one you reference here. One also being from Georgia who as a assistant helped lead teams to multiple state championships and the other being the interim from this past season. 

They better hire Coach Fritts. He would be a good fit in Pikeville. 

• 1 month later...

As much as it pains my Purple Heart to admit; that Dang Pendergrass kid in Bledsoe County is about as good as I have seen. He led the conference in tackles the last 2 seasons. His running style is like Marion legend ole Pumpy. Kid definitely has that leadership quality that’s hard to come by. Fierce and Tough.Great closing speed.Will Run you over and has speed and wiggle to break it.

The Condra kid in Jasper would be 2nd.Tough and durable.Finishes falling forward. Not as dominant like Pendergrass defensively but real good.

Both impact players.Both have good body build. Both have next level potential if they progress.

My Indians have a couple of good ones. As does South Pittsburgh. None in the same class as Pendergrass or Condra though.

On 2/28/2019 at 9:39 PM, Sequatchie33 said:

As much as it pains my Purple Heart to admit; that Dang Pendergrass kid in Bledsoe County is about as good as I have seen. He led the conference in tackles the last 2 seasons. His running style is like Marion legend ole Pumpy. Kid definitely has that leadership quality that’s hard to come by. Fierce and Tough.Great closing speed.Will Run you over and has speed and wiggle to break it.

The Condra kid in Jasper would be 2nd.Tough and durable.Finishes falling forward. Not as dominant like Pendergrass defensively but real good.

Both impact players.Both have good body build. Both have next level potential if they progress.

My Indians have a couple of good ones. As does South Pittsburgh. None in the same class as Pendergrass or Condra though.

These guys must be the second coming of Christian McCaffrey. LMBO

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Bledsoebtheboys said:

How is everyone feeling about the new hire? He was a Coach at Monterey my Senior year as a Asst. Coach. Im looking forward to watching Bledsoe this year and Coach Tabors!!!