Who’s the best 8th grader in seq valley that will help next year in high school

Washout

14 hours ago, Thevalleytruth said:

Whitwell is already pulling kids from Bledsoe and other towns to win in the youth leagues so might as well start doing it in high school since all the talent has left. Easy to coach talent instead of coaching up your own kids I guess.  All I can say is jasper better get a new coach or all their talent will be gone. 

Being I live in Bledsoe and my son played in the youth Baseball league last year I witnessed this first hand as I watched some of the older returning players go to Whitwell and play. It rubbed me pretty bad at first but some of them are friends and I don't blame them to a extent BUT my big argument is IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR WHITWELL MOVE TO WHITWELL!!!!!  There I got that off my back and yes I have thought about taking my son there to play but IF, and that is a big IF!!! IF I do, I would move! My son had a blast playing last year and he was 5 and will be playing again this year! If you ask him now how many games he won I promise you he would have no clue!!! He enjoyed it and is eager to get started this year! I would rather him have fun and enjoy it rather than me burn him out TROPHY HUNTING and playing 30+ games as a 5 year old. I would love for him to be as advanced as some of the young players but he loves it and he will advance as he goes because he enjoys it so much. As for all them that left, it is their own decision and I will not be mad at them or hold against them and I wish them luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WingoVFL said:

If you knew anything about Grundy you wouldn’t be saying this stuff lol I’ll let it slide this time 

Oh trust me I know more about Grundy then you think I do. Let it slide haha that’s hilarious. Idc how bad Grundy is no sense is saying something like you said. I talk crap but saying crap like you did Na I wouldn’t go that far 

5 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Oh trust me I know more about Grundy then you think I do. Let it slide haha that’s hilarious. Idc how bad Grundy is no sense is saying something like you said. I talk crap but saying crap like you did Na I wouldn’t go that far 

They literally got kicked out of school I think that is rejected 

1 hour ago, TALMAD said:

Being I live in Bledsoe and my son played in the youth Baseball league last year I witnessed this first hand as I watched some of the older returning players go to Whitwell and play. It rubbed me pretty bad at first but some of them are friends and I don't blame them to a extent BUT my big argument is IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR WHITWELL MOVE TO WHITWELL!!!!!  There I got that off my back and yes I have thought about taking my son there to play but IF, and that is a big IF!!! IF I do, I would move! My son had a blast playing last year and he was 5 and will be playing again this year! If you ask him now how many games he won I promise you he would have no clue!!! He enjoyed it and is eager to get started this year! I would rather him have fun and enjoy it rather than me burn him out TROPHY HUNTING and playing 30+ games as a 5 year old. I would love for him to be as advanced as some of the young players but he loves it and he will advance as he goes because he enjoys it so much. As for all them that left, it is their own decision and I will not be mad at them or hold against them and I wish them luck.

Agree with you 100%. I don’t blame a parent for moving and having their kid play for a different town. But when they don’t move and switch back and forth just to win then go they need to play select or private school. I want to see the rivalry’s and intense games in the valley again. Not a recruiting process to stack a team and decimate another team.