Who’s the best 8th grader in seq valley that will help next year in high school

Washout

On 3/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Is it true the pendergrass kid is gonna leave Bledsoe? My supervisor told me that Saturday. Was talking to him about the kid and he said from what he heard he was gonna go to Baylor or somewhere 

Former youth football guru here. Would you leave your kid in that place? Cant get no good coach or no D1 offers. 

Exactly. The politics are blowing Bledsoe county’s sports apart.They had 2 or 3 dominate groups of kids. The combination of their horrible middle school programs and politics have just about ruined them. 

After hearing what I heard then I wouldn’t blame the kid and others for getting the heck out of dodge..He would look good in purple! Just saying 

On 3/6/2019 at 7:55 PM, Sequatchie33 said:

Exactly. The politics are blowing Bledsoe county’s sports apart.They had 2 or 3 dominate groups of kids. The combination of their horrible middle school programs and politics have just about ruined them. 

After hearing what I heard then I wouldn’t blame the kid and others for getting the heck out of dodge..He would look good in purple! Just saying 

Purple dont look good on nobody....except those Tigers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"WHO'S THE KID WHO LIKES 3 ICE CUBES INSTEAD OF 4 IN HIS GATORADE. DID YOU SEE THE BLUE EDSEL AT 4TH AND MAIN ON SAT AROUND 11AM? PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU THINK EISENHOWER'S BEST YEARS WERE AS A GENERAL OR PRESIDENT...HEY HEY HEY! WORD IS ICE CREAM SOCIAL AT FIRST BAPTIST HAS BEEN MOVED FROM 2 TO 230. WE WILL HAVE CAR POOLERS MEET AT 225 AT THE HARDWARE STORE.  IF YOU NEED HANDICAPPED ARRANGEMENTS PLEASE CALL MAVIS AT 931 333 5566 OR HAZEL AT 931 483 7364...IF YOU NEED A RIDE TO THE HARDWARE STORE WE WILL HAVE CAR POOLERS TO THE HARDWARE STORE ONLY MEETING AT JIMMYS DINER AT 215. DONT FORGET ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION ON EAST MAIN BETWEEN THE  SONIC DRIVE THRU AND PIZZA SHACK. ALSO BRING BOX TOPS!!!!!" 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 9:55 PM, TheAmbassador said:

We call Dibbs...He’s a Pirate!

You have a Pirate coming! Just going to be about 12 yrs before he straps up in those big boy Orange and Black uniforms! 

Of course his sister did play two sports at Whitwell, uncle at MCHS but two brothers that played and one is still playing at SP! 

Think I should start taking offers now or wait a couple yrs? :roflolk:

• 1 month later...