Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

lakecounty1968

Lake County 2019 schedule

Recommended Posts

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

Lake County should be in the semifinals again, but vs Huntingdon in 2019. These are the two best teams in the west. Someone will move the ball on you though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

is mays moving? heard that the other day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lake County should be in the semifinals again, but vs Huntingdon in 2019. These are the two best teams in the west. Someone will move the ball on you though.  

well of course, we wouldn't expect for our second team d to shut down these offenses. but it will take an army to move the ball on our first team d as long as they don't get complacent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lcfalcon11 said:

well of course, we wouldn't expect for our second team d to shut down these offenses. but it will take an army to move the ball on our first team d as long as they don't get complacent.

An army? Must be like the 85 Bears. LMBO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheAmbassador said:

An army? Must be like the 85 Bears. LMBO

they are going to be good, actually having to find a spot on d to put a kid that's coming back that didn't get to play this year.  people may have forgotten but he is special at line backer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...