Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

• 2 weeks later...

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

Lake County should be in the semifinals again, but vs Huntingdon in 2019. These are the two best teams in the west. Someone will move the ball on you though.  

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

is mays moving? heard that the other day?

30 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lake County should be in the semifinals again, but vs Huntingdon in 2019. These are the two best teams in the west. Someone will move the ball on you though.  

well of course, we wouldn't expect for our second team d to shut down these offenses. but it will take an army to move the ball on our first team d as long as they don't get complacent.