Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I’m assuming they are moving?  Even though Dyer Co is open zone there has to be a legit change of residence or he will have to sit a year (but he can’t cause he is a senior). 

His mom told me a month ago and again 2 weeks ago,Frankie was going to Dyer Co.Said they were moving to Dyed Co in July.Had college offers so he was going to play somewbere.They dont want to leave.Just told me LC coach doesnt want him on the team,her exact words,didnt want him lifting weights.So dont know what happened but according to her,was just the coaches decision.Told me they were tore up about leaving,especially his Dad,who played at L.C.Was hoping tbings would get worked out during the summer.I hate hes leaving but dont know the details other than what she told me from their side of story

Edited by mrbigster

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lake County lost a stud to another team?

Coach doesnt want a stud ball player on his team that is a Sr???!!!Doesnt even want him in his weight room.There has to be ALOT more to the story than whats being posted.If they didnt want it known the they shouldnt have opened the can.....SO my question is what did the kid do?because it wasnt just a coaches decision to kick a stud ball player off a legit state title contender because he just wanted to.:popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Coach doesnt want a stud ball player on his team that is a Sr???!!!Doesnt even want him in his weight room.There has to be ALOT more to the story than whats being posted.If they didnt want it known the they shouldnt have opened the can.....SO my question is what did the kid do?because it wasnt just a coaches decision to kick a stud ball player off a legit state title contender because he just wanted to.:popcorneater:

I cant answer that.Isaid I only know one side of the story so Im thinking maybe missing practice,who knows?Just from his mom.I She called me saying he was going to Dyer Co cause Coach said he didnt want him on the team.So Im like you.More to the story.I thought maybe coach expecting more from him.Told her like a father and son relationship.Dont do anything.Summer is here.Things will work out.Told her hes too good for coach to just not let play.So yes theres more.But I do know he wants to play at Lake Co

And Im not against the coach.Im sure theres more.Just from side of the people involved directly.Was hoping things work out somehow ,for him,team,community.Could be a big year with transfer from Covington.Like some say.LC will be ok.But an injury or 2 could ruin it all.He could be a key piece.But I dont know the reason.I just posted what I knew a month ago,then again 2 weeks ago.That he was going to Dyer Co.And was confirmed by his mom on facebook yesterday

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I cant answer that.Isaid I only know one side of the story so Im thinking maybe missing practice,who knows?Just from his mom.I She called me saying he was going to Dyer Co cause Coach said he didnt want him on the team.So Im like you.More to the story.I thought maybe coach expecting more from him.Told her like a father and son relationship.Dont do anything.Summer is here.Things will work out.Told her hes too good for coach to just not let play.So yes theres more.But I do know he wants to play at Lake Co

Orange,maybe someone can answer that.Maybe they wont post thouh.Ihavent heard about anythi g major like last year a player was suspended for the year.Know about it but LC people kept it off the boards.Could be same here.Im thinking he just maybe missing practice,coach dont think hes putting out as much.Maybe missing class.He was in the dog house several times last year.I know about 4 games,he didnt play till after half and one game with about 5 others,didnt dress for a game.So maybe a culmination of things.I havent been out.Probably can find out today if I just go to town..A small town.May not post about it if theres more than I know..lol.But take him off the team.Plus losing Mr.Football candidate,Johnson.Will be talented.But can Tubbs and other backs stsy heakthy and also get the job done?Lots of talent on team

Edited by mrbigster