Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC has a very demanding schedule this year especially non region games. There will be some adversity along the way. Just need to keep everything positive throughout the year and this team will do big things in the process.

Yes they do,.I'd rather play a quality team and lose a close game that beat someone 65-0

Edited by mrbigster

20 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I know! We can’t nitpick until we lose...I’m keeping you as an assistant sideline coach! I love talking trash...you know this! I’m just patiently waiting until the right time lol...and I’m getting old!

Old.I was here when Moses walking around.I know yall close to the team now,but I have seen more games in basketball or football that's still alive,cause of the age..Maybe a sign of dementia.You have have to explain some things to me being your sideline assistant.But I plan on being at Murray to see first hand.

Edited by mrbigster

Our weight room work is very noticeable...all that credit has to be given to Puckett! LC is a difficult place to move into and start a new life...sometimes we are skeptic! When Puckett took over he had average talent (no disrespect)...and many of us were looking for instant results! The way coach handled some tough situations this year with letting some kids go...I applaud at how these situations were handled! Now we are shifting kids around to various positions and it’s gonna work...patience! If everyone in LC would think back to 4-5 years ago and look where we are today! I think we have a bunch of kids buying in and that starts with coaching! I hope we all look back and say it started in Clarksville and we finished in cookeville! I will however continue my role as head sideline coach this year!

Edited by shockernation

On 8/3/2019 at 1:49 PM, mrbigster said:

Guess Ill get an early start with U.C.Try to pull them out .Havent seen any of them so far.Swo,UC did it again,etc.I know its probably 3 weeks away.But I do see LC is scrimmaging Murray?Isn't that the team that has beaten U.C. the past few seasons?

No they played mayfield 

33 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Ok,Thanks.UC people sure in hiding.Sure hope they don't beat LC.They will all come back on.

They arent in hiding, 99 % of them only followed The T when their youngans played. Most are gone a couple that drop in once in awhile still have kids playing highschool ball, UC has never had alot of big mouths like me and a few others that are very active on here"Thank God" I wouldnt wanna read my posts either !!!!! UC will be just fine they will be in the playoff mix based on scheme and excellent coaching up of kids, what outsiders dont realize is UC rarely has "excellent" talent yeah they had the Henry and Moffit kid but can anyone name others??? They will give you all you want week 1 believe that !!! UC will hit you and never quit plain and simple !!! I will gladley give a score prediction closer to game time !!! Good Luck on yalls season !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They arent in hiding, 99 % of them only followed The T when their youngans played. Most are gone a couple that drop in once in awhile still have kids playing highschool ball, UC has never had alot of big mouths like me and a few others that are very active on here"Thank God" I wouldnt wanna read my posts either !!!!! UC will be just fine they will be in the playoff mix based on scheme and excellent coaching up of kids, what outsiders dont realize is UC rarely has "excellent" talent yeah they had the Henry and Moffit kid but can anyone name others??? They will give you all you want week 1 believe that !!! UC will hot you and never quit plain and simple !!! I will gladley give a score prediction closer to game time !!! Good Luck on yalls season !!!

I think its going to be a good one.