Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

19 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You guys sound like those crazy waverly posters last yr!

:roflolk:

Dont get LC 68 started on you to !!! Hes already took ole PPride to the woodshed !!!!! I still got bruises from his stern "stay off my lawn " post !!!!! Who else could read my post and turn into  a entire peabody fan rant , and you aint better than us cry fest from a analysis on why UC isnt posting as much ,,, but I digress time to go lick my wounds " I got told " I guess I will go cry when I like how I like !!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

BEAT LAKE COUNTY

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dont get LC 68 started on you to !!! Hes already took ole PPride to the woodshed !!!!! I still got bruises from hos stern "stay off my lawn " post !!!!! Who else could read a entire peabody fan rant , and you aimt better than us cry fest from a analysis on why UC isnt posting as much ,,, but I digress time to go lick my wounds " I got told " I guess I will go cry when I lime how I like !!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

BEAT LAKE COUNTY

I heard at our scrimmage today from a good source that UC got took to the wood shed from Martin westview 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

They arent in hiding, 99 % of them only followed The T when their youngans played. Most are gone a couple that drop in once in awhile still have kids playing highschool ball, UC has never had alot of big mouths like me and a few others that are very active on here"Thank God" I wouldnt wanna read my posts either !!!!! UC will be just fine they will be in the playoff mix based on scheme and excellent coaching up of kids, what outsiders dont realize is UC rarely has "excellent" talent yeah they had the Henry and Moffit kid but can anyone name others??? They will give you all you want week 1 believe that !!! UC will hit you and never quit plain and simple !!! I will gladley give a score prediction closer to game time !!! Good Luck on yalls season !!!

UC just grinds it out !!! I think LC will get em cause we all know the Golden Twisty Biys start slow !!! 

4 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think you would be very surprised of the score if Peabody played LC. It would be a very good game. I think Peabody would win but Peabody is not head and shoulders better than the top teams from the west. Remember Trousdale did give Peabody all they want. Peabody is great but not invincible. Sorry for the rant but some of the tide posters are over the top.

Hmmmm Fan is short for what ??? Everyone of us has said on here Pride 21 Phs Roll Tide amd me WE HAVE WORK TO DO !!! Hold on fam we got you. !!

Roll "slowly" Golden Tide

6-4 is fine

Playoffs 1 and done

Edited by Goldentidefanatic

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dont get LC 68 started on you to !!! Hes already took ole PPride to the woodshed !!!!! I still got bruises from his stern "stay off my lawn " post !!!!! Who else could read my post and turn into  a entire peabody fan rant , and you aint better than us cry fest from a analysis on why UC isnt posting as much ,,, but I digress time to go lick my wounds " I got told " I guess I will go cry when I like how I like !!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

BEAT LAKE COUNTY

Naw man. Wasn't my intent at all. I get y'all are proud of your guys. Just like we are proud of ours. Good luck to ya'll.

15 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Naw man. Wasn't my intent at all. I get y'all are proud of your guys. Just like we are proud of ours. Good luck to ya'll.

Yall to sir !!! And man I gotta be honest !!! I say these next few lines with all the humilty and kindess I have in real life !!! Not my Keyboard warrior funnin stuff !!!! 

Places like Lake county and Peabody are special ,why? Its simple alot of our communitiy does "ok" finacially but alot not so much !! Trenton is a town of 3000 people that most of struggle but Friday nights we get to put all our woes to the back burner amd watch kids that rep us our friends amd family do battle !! Its much more than a game its town pride its county pride its your son or grandson playing the day before a doctors appointment that might not be good news !!!!!! This is small town rural ball at its best in places like ours and yalls !!! This is us,these 4 quarters meen  so much to so many that its humbling!!!!  I was battling deppresion when I   lost my Bar and Peabody Football and my kids in band pulled me thru !!!!!Sounds crazy but not at all!! Something special when the air cools and the smoke swaths thru the air from the burgers and your small school warriors hit the field !!!! Its community unity its pride its so much to so many !!! God Bless Man

For me its 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

AND IT SO MUCH MORE THAN A GAME

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yall to sir !!! And man I gotta be honest !!! I say these next few lines with all the humilty and kindess I have in real life !!! Not my Keyboard warrior funnin stuff !!!! 

Places like Lake county and Peabody are special ,why? Its simple alot of our communitiy does "ok" finacially but alot not so much !! Trenton is a town of 3000 people that most of struggle but Friday nights we get to put all our woes to the back burner amd watch kids that rep us our friends amd family do battle !! Its much more than a game its town pride its county pride its your son or grandson playing the day before a doctors appointment that might not be good news !!!!!! This is small town rural ball at its best in places like ours and yalls !!! This is us,these 4 quarters meen  so much to so many that its humbling!!!!  I was battling deppresion when I   lost my Bar and Peabody Football and my kids in band pulled me thru !!!!!Sounds crazy but not at all!! Something special when the air cools and the smoke swaths thru the air from the burgers and your small school warriors hit the field !!!! Its community unity its pride its so much to so many !!! God Bless Man

For me its 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

AND IT SO MUCH MORE THAN A GAME

Amen to that! We don’t have much in the L...but we still got football! 68 just likes to “shake the bushes” 

Just now, shockernation said:

Amen to that! We don’t have much in the L...but we still got football! 68 just likes to “shake the bushes” 

HaHa I can agree I am probably the worst ever at it !!!!! But we all have times for funnin and times for real clarity of character !!!! At least we know how to do it right on the 2 A amd 1A forum the other are BORING !!!