Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

SMH!All home grown?You guys were giving Greenback a hard time.

LC 3 transfers in 10 years. Greenback at least 25 in 10 years. Greenback 46 current players 20 transfers. LC 34 players 3 transfers. Big difference. Lol. LC must do something to level the playing field. Friendly wager. I will say LC has many more homegrown kids than Greenback ever thought of.

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I hope so!:hungry:

All these transfers people are getting reminds me when you was a kid playing sandlot and the boy down the road brings his cousin from the big city. After awhile you realize he can be tackled, blocked, and busted in the mouth just like everyone else. 

45 minutes ago, team69 said:

All these transfers people are getting reminds me when you was a kid playing sandlot and the boy down the road brings his cousin from the big city. After awhile you realize he can be tackled, blocked, and busted in the mouth just like everyone else. 

Its still football.You nailed it.If you cant tackle,block or run---Whose fault is that??We still have a long way to go,i promise you that!

LC goes to Murray to play 2 40 minute scrimmages against Marshall Co KY and Murray! LC dominates Marshall 32-7...Marshall had 1 offensive play that gained any positive yardage and LC had their way! LC was well on their way to beating Murray 16-7 but the score I felt was much closer than the actual game! We were kinda running at will...Tubbs looked good! Still work to do...secondary! No one will run the ball on us all year! Our D will hit you in the mouth! Line up against us and throw it deep...gives you a fighting chance! Really deep for the first time in a long time. Hope single A is ready

Edited by shockernation

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

LC goes to Murray to play 2 40 minute scrimmages against Marshall Co KY and Murray! LC dominates Marshall 32-7...Marshall had 1 offensive play that gained any positive yardage and LC had their way! LC was well on their way to beating Murray 16-7 but the score I felt was much closer than the actual game! We were kinda running at will...Tubbs looked good! Still work to do...secondary! No one will run the ball on us all year! Our D will hit you in the mouth! Line up against us and throw it deep...gives you a fighting chance! Really deep for the first time in a long time. Hope single A is ready

If only we could throw the ball deep... 

Guest Guideman50
8 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Thanks for the news, sounds like I missed a good one