Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

Lake County will be tough for anybody to beat in Single A football. I’d run the read option with Snyder 30 times a game. He is tough to bring down and has speed. 

We’ve played two tough hard fought scrimmages against Waverly and now Lake County... I’d say we are ready to beat Obion County next week now.

On another note... #3 that shed off the big Lake County lineman and took the ball back around to the other side of the field and broke off the big run is only a freshman. Kid is going to be a stud.

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Lake County will be tough for anybody to beat in Single A football. I’d run the read option with Snyder 30 times a game. He is tough to bring down and has speed. 

We’ve played two tough hard fought scrimmages against Waverly and now Lake County... I’d say we are ready to beat Obion County next week now.

On another note... #3 that shed off the big Lake County lineman and took the ball back around to the other side of the field and broke off the big run is only a freshman. Kid is going to be a stud.

Yes, he made a nice run. I really feel like Gibson County will knock off somebody in the region that no one will expect. I really expect for the Pioneers to be a playoff team and maybe finish as high as second in the region. Good luck to Gibson County this year.

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lake Co won in 1985 and SP in 1994. I don’t recall controversy in either meeting. These games were 34 and 25 years ago. 

He was not really talking about the games with So. Pitt. He was replying to something that Shocker and I were talking about that had nothing to do with any team but Lake County. He was trying to fire a shot back at us. It just wasn't a good one.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

He was not really talking about the games with So. Pitt. He was replying to something that Shocker and I were talking about that had nothing to do with any team but Lake County. He was trying to fire a shot back at us. It just wasn't a good one.

Oh I see it where it was going now. 

Edited by TheAmbassador