Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

On 1/9/2019 at 7:22 AM, mrbigster said:

Id be surprised.His family and him bleed green and gold.And this year can be a special year

Yes Ibelieve its going to happen.Dont know what happened.Could have been a special year and still may be.But I think Lake Co is a lot better with him on the field.Heard LC got a transfer from Cov ,if true will help but imagine uf having both.Hate it for Frankie and his team mates,especially him being a senior.But he has college offers,Im told so hes going to play at Dyer Co Im told.But wants to play at Lake Co

On 12/27/2018 at 5:59 PM, shockernation said:

Ya think? We have one of the toughest schedules in single A...outside of the region of course! When any 1A team opens Onion City and Crockett Co well...you’re not gonna see ANYONE more physical than those 2 bruisers...so Yes you’re correct! When you bury cupcakes and step up to higher classifications against teams with huge success...yes dude someone will move the ball on us? Of course we already know all of East Tennessee WORSHIPS huntingdon...myself I see them repeating? Write it down...this is LCs year! Injuries can kill a season...we must survive the 1st 2 games! Personally I’d love the rubber match with y’all...

UC is way down and Crockett even more so.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:59 PM, shockernation said:

Ya think? We have one of the toughest schedules in single A...outside of the region of course! When any 1A team opens Onion City and Crockett Co well...you’re not gonna see ANYONE more physical than those 2 bruisers...so Yes you’re correct! When you bury cupcakes and step up to higher classifications against teams with huge success...yes dude someone will move the ball on us? Of course we already know all of East Tennessee WORSHIPS huntingdon...myself I see them repeating? Write it down...this is LCs year! Injuries can kill a season...we must survive the 1st 2 games! Personally I’d love the rubber match with y’all...

Hey chief, let's not get too carried away here. Union City went .500 last year in the regular season, and 7-6 overall. Their regular season wins (Oakhaven, TCA, Gibson County, Adamsville, Halls) only one of them finished above .500 in the regular season and got pounced in round one. No quality wins to show for. Meanwhile, five of their six losses were by 14+ points.

Crockett County started 4-0 but finished 6-6. They finished 3rd last year in their district and will finish 3rd this year. And Crockett County didn't have any good quality wins either. 

Westview is a bad football and over 80% of West Tennessee football teams can beat Ripley.

"When you bury cupcakes" did y'all not play Halls and Freedom Prep last year? 

I get it, y'all are 1A, but let's not "brag" about playing teams that are in a higher classification than Lake County. When you're 1A, you pretty much have to do that.

14 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Hey chief, let's not get too carried away here. Union City went .500 last year in the regular season, and 7-6 overall. Their regular season wins (Oakhaven, TCA, Gibson County, Adamsville, Halls) only one of them finished above .500 in the regular season and got pounced in round one. No quality wins to show for. Meanwhile, five of their six losses were by 14+ points.

Crockett County started 4-0 but finished 6-6. They finished 3rd last year in their district and will finish 3rd this year. And Crockett County didn't have any good quality wins either. 

Westview is a bad football and over 80% of West Tennessee football teams can beat Ripley.

I get it, y'all are 1A, but let's not "brag" about playing teams that are in a higher classification than Lake County. When you're 1A, you pretty much have to do that.

Say what you want.I saw Crockett Co last year against Dyersburg who had a very good team.Crockett Co wasnt a bad team.They led in that game 14-0.Still a lot more to choose from.And Freedom wasnt a bad team,once they got their players all playing.Say what u want.Yes Trenton won the title.Im glad they did..Lake Co played 5 teams that Trenton played.Won by about the same scored in every game.Beat Gibson Co which Trenton didnt.So do some research

Edited by mrbigster

5 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I really think you read my post from last year all wrong...our schedule has been awful! When the visiting crowd brings literally 2 fans (and they drove the bus) it is far from exciting! We will talk in August back to baseball 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Say what you eant.I saw Crockett Co last year against Dyersburg who had a very good team.Crockett Co wasnt a bad team.They led in thst game 14-0.Still a lot more to choose from.And Freedom wasnt a bad team,once they got their players all playing.Saw what u want.Yes Trenton won the title.Im glad they did..Lake Ci played 5 teams that Trenton played.Won by about the same scored in every game.Beat Gibson Co which Trenton didnt.So do some research

Just because a team led 14-0 against a "good team" in Dyersburg, doesn't give the team that was winning, an automatic pass to be a "good team." And if Crockett County was winning 14-0, they should've won that game. Because "good teams" don't let a 2 touchdown lead slip away. Addition, Dyersburg went on a 41-13 run after that 14-0 lead. Freedom Prep was overall, not a good football team. Everyone knew they were a good team in a terrible district, and when they traveled outside of Memphis in November, we all knew they were going to lose. Let's be real. Congratulations on having the bragging rights of beating one team, which beat another team that was the state champions. It's football, it's sports. Nobody cares.

8 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Just because a team led 14-0 against a "good team" in Dyersburg, doesn't give the team that was winning, an automatic pass to be a "good team." And if Crockett County was winning 14-0, they should've won that game. Because "good teams" don't let a 2 touchdown lead slip away. Addition, Dyersburg went on a 41-13 run after that 14-0 lead. Freedom Prep was overall, not a good football team. Everyone knew they were a good team in a terrible district, and when they traveled outside of Memphis in November, we all knew they were going to lose. Let's be real. Congratulations on having the bragging rights of beating one team, which beat another team that was the state champions. It's football, it's sports. Nobody cares.

Thank You..Ive seen a lot of teams blow more that a 14 point lead.So ..in good spirit..Maybe  you need to take the tyn not to out of your name Do some research

Edited by mrbigster

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I will say most of what you say has been true recently. However, Westview wont be down forever if their tradition holds true. This could be the year they get back to their winning ways. Union City are winners and arguably the most consistent team in West Tennessee the last 10 years and thats even on their "down years." Crockett Co. has an outstanding staff and played in the quarterfinals and 2nd round of the 4A playoffs the last two seasons. Ripley hasn't had much success in recent years but showed signs of life last season making the 2nd round of the 4A playoffs and competing against some very good teams. I say this because Im not sure why you are down playing Lake Co. schedule because most teams in their region are fighting over who can play Fulton City and Fulton Co. for their out of region games to get easy wins. I for one think by the end of week 10 you will know good or bad all you need to know about Lake Co. based on how they navigate their schedule. Best of luck to them. 

Seems like I was right in losing biggest lineman and all state Frankie Mays.His mom just posted today was his last day to be a Lake Co Falcon.Nothing to do with Dyer Co recruiting him,not suspended.Seems to be a coach-player development that doesnt seem to be able to mend.Hate it for his family,his team,and community.Seems to always be something happen with a key member  to whats expected to be top notch teams over the years