2019 Football Schedules

WARBOSS

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

If I can run and beat you that's what id do 85% of the time..but the 15% I threw would count...lol..thats just me though.

I’m right there with you on that one. I say pound the rock most of the time but Meigs QB just has a special arm he is just a great QB. Make Meigs QB 6’3 and put him at around 210-220 pounds he would be one of the top high school QB’s in the state and would have some stars beside his name. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 2:57 PM, RTD said:

Yea it is I just hate that TC doesn't have a big game the last thing I want is for TC to be paid to be served up to a big private school that's what may end up happing. 

@RTD Clarksville Academy needs a game Aug 30 ( willing to schedule for 2 years Home/Home)  if yall are still needing one. They are willing to travel in 2019. 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, Southtowner said:

@RTD Clarksville Academy needs a game Aug 30 ( willing to schedule for 2 years Home/Home)  if yall are still needing one. They are willing to travel in 2019. 

I have no clue if they have found someone to play week 2. How good is Clarksville Academy im sure one of the coaches will see your post.

9 hours ago, RTD said:

I have no clue if they have found someone to play week 2. How good is Clarksville Academy im sure one of the coaches will see your post.

I'm not sure if you're saying that you don't know if Trousdale has found someone already.  Or if you're asking if Clarkville Academy has found someone already. 

All I know is Clarksville Academy just posted 3 days ago on the TSSAA bulletin board they have an opening for that date.

I believe I noticed Greeneville and Notre Dame needs a game same date. :)

I really don't know too much about Clarksville Academy at the moment. 

25 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not sure if you're saying that you don't know if Trousdale has found someone already.  Or if you're asking if Clarkville Academy has found someone already. 

All I know is Clarksville Academy just posted 3 days ago on the TSSAA bulletin board they have an opening for that date.

I don't know if TC has found a game for week 2. I Think TC vs Greenville would be a good game.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Southtowner said:

They forfeited 4 games after self reporting ineligible players.  They weren't particularly great in 2018 at 6 - 4 before the forfeits.  unFriendly Christian school pummeled them in the 2nd round.

https://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/12/12/clarksville-academys-football-boys-basketball-teams-forfeit-games/2296426002/

• 5 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Thanks Salem. Do you have an order?

@ East Robertson

Portland

@ Eagleville

@ Moore Co

@ Loretto

Lawrence Co

@ Summertown

BYE

Community

@ Cascade

Lewis Co

This is what was released. Not sure why we have 4 home and 6 aways. Looking forward to hosting Waverly in the quarterfinals this fall!  :D