@ Moore Co

@ Loretto

Lawrence Co

@ Summertown

BYE

Community

@ Cascade

Lewis Co

This is what was released. Not sure why we have 4 home and 6 aways. Looking forward to hosting Waverly in the quarterfinals this fall!  :D

Cascade, East Robertson, and Portland are not that good. I saw where you said 8-2 who you'll 2 loses be against 

26 minutes ago, RTD said:

Cascade, East Robertson, and Portland are not that good. I saw where you said 8-2 who you'll 2 loses be against 

8 wins at a minimum.

This group can run the table on that schedule if they have some early success and regain their confidence. Our skill guys will be as good as anyone in 2A and they're all seniors but there's not a lot of depth with the guys blocking for them.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

@ East Robertson

Portland

@ Eagleville

@ Moore Co 

Loretto

Lawrence Co

Summertown

BYE

Community

@ Cascade

Lewis Co

This is what was released. Not sure why we have 4 home and 6 aways. Looking forward to hosting Waverly in the quarterfinals this fall!  :D

Loretto and Summertown were both away last year so presumably they will both be home this year. Community was home last year. So they will presumably be away. There's your 5 and 5. I fixed it. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Loretto and Summertown were both away last year so presumably they will both be home this year. Community was home last year. So they will presumably be away. There's your 5 and 5. I fixed it. 

I would like to say GA is being a pessimist but this group of highly talented athletes has found a way to severely underperform year in year out !!! I still think they can get a 7 win season !!! Best of luck to Forrest

if this team goes 7-3 Coach Eli should mail a letter of apology in hand written calligraphy to every former Rocket as well as every parent of current Rockets. 

The players are also responsible however. Some of those players last year cared more about social media, beer swillin and vaping than winning football games. If that's the way these Rockets wanna go out, it's their decision.  We will know in the off season if they are serious about fulfilling their potential.  

I also hope everyone got a better understanding of just how good a Coach Brent Johns was. He was sorely missed. I wish he would come back on, even as just an advisor to the offense. We couldn't get a friggin first down against an empty field some games.  

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I would like to say GA is being a pessimist but this group of highly talented athletes has found a way to severely underperform year in year out !!! I still think they can get a 7 win season !!! Best of luck to Forrest

i meant 5 home and 5 away just to be clear. I expect Forrest to win every game, or at least be fiercely competitive and lose by 1 score or less. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

i meant 5 home and 5 away just to be clear. I expect Forrest to win every game, or at least be fiercely competitive and lose by 1 score or less. 

I wish you'll have played TC this year instead of Cascade which you might as well pencil in a W for that game they are awful but it's a great place to watch a game and great concession stand

6 hours ago, Salem said:

8 wins at a minimum.

This group can run the table on that schedule if they have some early success and regain their confidence. Our skill guys will be as good as anyone in 2A and they're all seniors but there's not a lot of depth with the guys blocking for them.

Would love for Meigs to get a game against you guys again, preferably at home. Our qb was a freshman when he played against you guys. He's a monster on the field now when he has the ball. Run or throw hes hard to stop.