2019 Football Schedules

WARBOSS

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You better be.. they will be a beast this season. They have the best player in 2A coming back along with a large supporting cast. 

The QB is a great player but they don't have speed on at the other skill positions. Meigs defense weakness is also an offense with speed 

I would honestly say that I think Meigs will be as good as they were last year. Trousdale had a silly good defense and that was the difference in the game for us with the exception of our best HB not being able to play. That being said as good as their defense was we managed to score 29 points I think it was. If you had seen the qb play my friend you would know he is truly gifted player. Hes extremely hard to stop consistently. That said I hope you guys do have a good year you truly are a  fan of Forrest, maybe a little harsh on them at times but that is still passion for the team you enjoy watching.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:01 PM, PeabodyPride said:

I would like to say GA is being a pessimist but this group of highly talented athletes has found a way to severely underperform year in year out !!! I still think they can get a 7 win season !!! Best of luck to Forrest

GA's 5 and 5 comment was for the number of home and away games not the end of season record.  If this group goes 5-5 with this schedule....

Barring injuries and if we have the right guys in the right places on the field we should be hosting several playoff games this fall.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

GA's 5 and 5 comment was for the number of home and away games not the end of season record.  If this group goes 5-5 with this schedule....

Barring injuries and if we have the right guys in the right places on the field we should be hosting several playoff games this fall.

Good Deal,maybe Forrest will get to play Peabody this year ! Ya never know !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I was asked about this untrue speculation last night at our banquet(and several times over the last few weeks) which has been circulating on this website and through word of mouth. I am not taking the Rockvale job, nor have I even interviewed for that job or ANY other job since coming to Tullahoma. I have no desire to leave Tullahoma, my family and I love it here. We are committed to building our Lady Cats basketball program. I wanted to make sure our players, parents and stakeholders didn't get mixed messages from what I have continued  to communicate from day one and the untrue speculations of me leaving.  Coach Hibdon As stated above and I will add for clarification. This includes Blackman, we have no desire to leave Tullahoma, go back to Rutherford Co (even Blackman) or ANYWHERE else. There has been speculation from day 1 that I may be leaving for another job particularly RuCo and I have had to address the speculations many times. So I felt it necessary to make a statement for the basketball community and mostly our Ttown community to hear my commitment again amongst these constant rumors. We love this community, love living by the lake and no desire to move our 3rd grader and 6th grader from this school system. I wanted to make these statements for all those who are invested and interested in Lady Cats Basketball that my family and I are committed to being a part of Tullahoma High and the Tullahoma community for many years.
    • Well well well,  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell plumb off the dragon wagon, and that pos  is sittin' over on highway 61 #### up in the ditch.   I called it 2 years ago everybody thought it was so cute with the church van and the K-town basement boys.   And here we are.  This is about to get fugly.  It's a mess and it's about to go public.   Investigators are just now scratching the surface.  Stay tuned.  Watch the news in the next few nights. Just when you thought you had seen it all, here we go......................  
    • I am betting on that one too. They will rock 4A. Many don't see it coming.
    • So Reado left because Smith left? That seems like Smith just pulled the rug out from under him and left Reado hanging. Why didn't Reado just stay on and coach O-Line. I am sure he could have done a great job. He has been successful before at CAK and Grace Christian of Knoxville. Is private Christian School coaching that much different than coaching public school, and it also being BHS at that?