2019 Football Schedules

WARBOSS

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I can't really argue against this. The bottom 3 in our region could be slightly rearranged. But I really don't know how much any of those 3 have coming back. 

I'd rather not play Grundy as of now but I don't know how else we could have played unless it has been Boyd.

Anyone know the reason why this rivalry didn't continue?  Was it because Boyd has been involved with their head coaching interview process and we just didn't wanna wait too long to fill the schedule?

I hope Victory considers playing the the backups against Grungy County. 

On 12/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, rtl112 said:

SP may stand a good chance of running the table next year.

The Meigs game will be tough. The  QB for Meigs is the truth not only with his legs but with his arm also. I saw how good he is when he came to TC and played in the playoffs. The way to beat Meigs is with speed and im sure SP has that.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, Southtowner said:

I can't really argue against this. The bottom 3 in our region could be slightly rearranged. But I really don't know how much any of those 3 have coming back. 

I'd rather not play Grundy as of now but I don't know how else we could have played unless it has been Boyd.

Anyone know the reason why this rivalry didn't continue?  Was it because Boyd has been involved with their head coaching interview process and we just didn't wanna wait too long to fill the schedule?

SP could have just played TC in week 2. TC is still looking for a game week 2.

17 minutes ago, RTD said:

The Meigs game will be tough. The  QB for Meigs is the truth not only with his legs but with his arm also. I saw how good he is when he came to TC and played in the playoffs. The way to beat Meigs is with speed and im sure SP has that.

I wasn't sure if their Qb returned.  

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

That would have been fine by me.  

I totally agree with you. Now TC is looking at playing big private teams for cash teams like Ensworth or possible to BGA. If it was up to me TC wouldn't play private schools besides from Friendship Christian. TC doesn't have a big game this year so far with picking up Portland and dropping whitwell and Portland finishing 5-5 they aren't comparable to Whitwell or SP 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I totally agree with you. Now TC is looking at playing big private teams for cash teams like Ensworth or possible to BGA. If it was up to me TC wouldn't play private schools besides from Friendship Christian. TC doesn't have a big game this year so far with picking up Portland and dropping whitwell and Portland finishing 5-5 they aren't comparable to Whitwell or SP 

I'm in no position to do anything but wish for an SP/TC home and home matchup. 

These next 2 years would have been a great opportunity to have had this wish come true, as I think yall may drop to 1A after next reclassification.  Then I can understand it not getting done.