Tennessee High School Football Database

33 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Can it be bought to give to Coach T so folks can have it for reference in the future?

18 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

LOD, One of my tricks is to pull up stuff from the "wayback machine" which is an internet archive. I went there today and pulled up hsfdatabase.com and www.tennprepdb.com . I sent the guy a message, he hasn't responded yet. He's a member on here. 

10sao1t.png

2mzwp3l.png

I emailed CoachT a few months back and asked him to reach out to @rollredroll . Coach said he would email the member.  

I also mentioned to Coach something along the lines that the database if possible would be a great asset to the CoachT website. 

I'll shoot Coach another email. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I emailed CoachT a few months back and asked him to reach out to @rollredroll . Coach said he would email the member.  

I also mentioned to Coach something along the lines that the database if possible would be a great asset to the CoachT website. 

I'll shoot Coach another email. 

I talked to rollredroll a few years ago and he did tell me it took up a lot of his time ... I think there's enough interest in this information to maybe make a little profit for him or someone else . 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

I talked to rollredroll a few years ago and he did tell me it took up a lot of his time ... I think there's enough interest in this information to maybe make a little profit for him or someone else . 

I remember his saying he was moving everything to a new website and it was taking up a lot of time to transfer the data.

CoachT responded to me yesterday saying, 'No luck. I emailed him at the only address I had for him but he never responded.'