Bruin Duals

Nainten

2 hours ago, Nainten said:

Can someone in the know please post the teams participating in this event.  Can't seem to find this online.  Thanks in advance.  

Idk about the Bruin duals but the Bruins will be at the Brentwood Academy Duals this Saturday the 22nd according to Trackwreslting. If that’s what you’re meaning then the list of teams scheduled to be there are...

Brentwood

BA

CAK

Fairview

Huntsville, Al

MUS

Nolensville

Page

Ravenwood.

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

Beech vs Baylor has intrigue written all over it. Horst and Bates vs their forner team. Could we see Palmer vs Horst?? Can’t wait to find out! Gonna be an awesome duals and individual tournament. Lots of top teams and top wrestlers. 

I believe Baylor will be at SE Pools tourney that weekend.. 

Brentwood Bruin Duals on Friday, Jan 11th will consist of the below teams:
I have not made the team pools yet.  We will all wrestle 3 duals on Friday in 2 sets of pools. 
No championship cross bracket.

Brentwood
Arlington
Baylor
Blackman
Beech
Cabot, Arkansas
Wilson Central
Vestavia Hills, Alabama

Saturday, Jan 12th, we will have the same teams in an Individual style tournament placing out all 8 places. 
Should be some good matchups.  I believe Baylor vs. Wilson Central may be a big draw as well.

On 12/16/2018 at 2:56 PM, WrestlingGod said:

Idk about the Bruin duals but the Bruins will be at the Brentwood Academy Duals this Saturday the 22nd according to Trackwreslting. If that’s what you’re meaning then the list of teams scheduled to be there are...

Brentwood

BA

CAK

Fairview

Huntsville, Al

MUS

Nolensville

Page

Ravenwood.

I couldn't find this on Track...where did you see it?

11 minutes ago, DAKEKO said:

I couldn't find this on Track...where did you see it?

Go into seasons and pick Tennessee. Click teams on the top bar then any one of these teams. I didn't know the team list so I went to Brentwood. Scroll down and you'll see it on their schedule. When you click it it will say there aren't any duals scheduled or something. Right above that you will see 'teams'. If you click that you can see a list of the teams scheduled to attend.