TN Coach's Poll for 17 December

ArtusCimber

14 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

SHOW ME where I said they would or wouldn't be anything. You gets are so quick to jump, that you don't pay attention to who is saying what. I never said anything about Baylor, other than pointing out the score that the other guys provided for them this past weekend, and that they are a great team. And I already said they were good

Ohhhhhh lol my bad sir, I got comments messed up. Those were intended for thunda. Again my mess up.

17 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

I don’t care who is ranked where in December, but one thing for sure is Baylor will win D2 and it won’t be close. Cleveland will win AAA and it won’t be close. Everyone is wrestling for 2nd.

Mr. Blue Raider, correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Blue Raider Nation lose to the Red Raiders (Baylor) by 1. Then the Blue Raiders were only able to beat the Blue Tornadoes by 5.5 in the Mccallie invitational this past weekend. If so, not sure how Baylor runs away with it. Cleveland is strong this year, while the rest of AAA is down, so I do not see someone beating them. However, I would not be surprised if someone does give them a good run for their money in February. 

13 minutes ago, Wrestlinggeek said:

Mr. Blue Raider, correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Blue Raider Nation lose to the Red Raiders (Baylor) by 1. Then the Blue Raiders were only able to beat the Blue Tornadoes by 5.5 in the Mccallie invitational this past weekend. If so, not sure how Baylor runs away with it. Cleveland is strong this year, while the rest of AAA is down, so I do not see someone beating them. However, I would not be surprised if someone does give them a good run for their money in February. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when did we start comparing teams vs teams vs individual duals? Cleveland and Baylor was a straight up match. McCallie invitational was not. Cannot compare Baylor vs CB vs Cleveland  to an individual dual. Lets wait until they go head to head.

Edited by DaBears1976

5 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when did we start comparing teams vs teams vs individual duals? Cleveland and Baylor was a straight up match. McCallie invitational was not. Cannot compare Baylor vs CB vs Cleveland  to an individual dual. Lets wait until they go head to head.

All I am saying is that Baylor does not run away with it in either duals or individuals with all of the kids that they have gone out and gotten this past year to strengthen their lineup. Not sure if Mr. Cleveland was talking about duals or individuals in his post, my apologies. 

5 minutes ago, Wrestlinggeek said:

All I am saying is that Baylor does not run away with it in either duals or individuals with all of the kids that they have gone out and gotten this past year to strengthen their lineup. Not sure if Mr. Cleveland was talking about duals or individuals in his post, my apologies. 

Straight up, it's gonna be very hard for anyone to beat Baylor. When they have all the right lineup in, it's like a dream team here. Not sure how much or big if or when they beat CB, but they will win. Lineup will determine the out come

2 hours ago, Wrestlinggeek said:

Geek Cleveland didn’t  fill 2 weights also

2 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Straight up, it's gonna be very hard for anyone to beat Baylor. When they have all the right lineup in, it's like a dream team here. Not sure how much or big if or when they beat CB, but they will win. Lineup will determine the out come

I do agree that this is one of the best teams or dream teams that Baylor has ever had, if not the best. Will be interesting to see what happens in February. You do make a great point Da Bears, the lineup will, in fact, determine the outcome. I never really thought about it like that.

2 hours ago, Opry said:

Baylor will get spanked this weekend in Kansas City and we will see how tough they really are...don’t think they have ever had a champ there

They will do about as well as any TN team would do there and they might not have a champ, but I am pretty sure most everyone there knows who Mason Reiniche is!

5 hours ago, ObserverW said:

If The Bros finish ahead of Baylor this weekend in KC will there still be excuses or will you guys admit that maybe winning Bradley Invitational by 50 and the Indian Classic by 20 was not a fluke. 

Ok OW, I know you are a little slow, but how much do individual tournaments really matter? If you say they do Blackman should be ahead of your beloved Arlington if that’s the case because they finished ahead at Blackhorse!  So which way is it OW? 

18 hours ago, Thethunda190 said:

People said the same thing about McCallie last year. Not saying Baylor doesn't have the horses, because they most certainly went out and got them this year, but there is a lot more that goes into a state title then just having some good wrestlers. Not going to say the Bros will be able to beat Baylor but to say it won't be close is a little ridiculous considering that they just bet them by 50 in the bradley invitational. I know Baylor had a couple starters out but 50 points is a lot to make up    

IMO, the more difficult the tournament the better Baylor will do.  Baylor has several wrestlers that have the ability to reach the finals of a difficult tournament but I am not sure that CBHS has more than two.  If Tennessee was a combined state tournament Baylor would run away from the field but as it is things are capable of being close.  

Edited by cbg