Headhunter42

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 4:20 AM, Alien said:

because it was time. 3-4 years of mediocrity at one of the newest schools, in one of the best areas of Hamilton county is not sufficient 

at a  4 or 5 win average.....mediocrity is a very generus labelin.....

...they r in a region with CC, ER, Hixson, sequoya....and losin.....that best area could b part of the problem

Booger just sayin :???:

Edited by Booger

9 hours ago, Booger said:

a successful proven winnin coach or a coach that ant won over 3 games in his coachin career...

....and to leave a recent 10 win season at a private institution to take that at EH

....Booger just sayin :roll:

brainerd won 4 games this year...

Their roster numbers have almost doubled since before he took over, they are a better product now, than they were before him. He is a good coach, would be a good hire for the Hurricanes

So were roughly a couple months removed from Coach Gatewood resigning  and one of the best Football Jobs in our area (potentially) and they have narrowed it down to a "Good Coach" who has won several games over the last couple years and a "seasoned better than average coach" who from what I have heard through the vine(no confirmation) isn't even a certified teacher.  Really?  I personally think that either of these fellows from what little I know about either would do as good any anyone, because lets be honest its going to be a complete rebuild for the Hurricanes.  Their two best athletes are leaving or have already left and unless they have some transfers its going take a year or two to get things going again.  I am just a little surprised that some bigger names haven't  been mentioned.  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Headhunter42 said:

So were roughly a couple months removed from Coach Gatewood resigning  and one of the best Football Jobs in our area (potentially) and they have narrowed it down to a "Good Coach" who has won several games over the last couple years and a "seasoned better than average coach" who from what I have heard through the vine(no confirmation) isn't even a certified teacher.  Really?  I personally think that either of these fellows from what little I know about either would do as good any anyone, because lets be honest its going to be a complete rebuild for the Hurricanes.  Their two best athletes are leaving or have already left and unless they have some transfers its going take a year or two to get things going again.  I am just a little surprised that some bigger names haven't  been mentioned.  Thoughts?

East Hamilton is going to be in VERY good hands. You won’t find a better teacher, mentor, and coach than the coach you just said was only a “seasoned better than average coach.” East Hamilton is set to make a splash hire. I can assure you that they have chosen the right man for this job. ANY program around would be fortunate to have him. Go Canes!