2019 East Hamilton Hurricanes

Headhunter42

18 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

So were roughly a couple months removed from Coach Gatewood resigning  and one of the best Football Jobs in our area (potentially) and they have narrowed it down to a "Good Coach" who has won several games over the last couple years and a "seasoned better than average coach" who from what I have heard through the vine(no confirmation) isn't even a certified teacher.  Really?  I personally think that either of these fellows from what little I know about either would do as good any anyone, because lets be honest its going to be a complete rebuild for the Hurricanes.  Their two best athletes are leaving or have already left and unless they have some transfers its going take a year or two to get things going again.  I am just a little surprised that some bigger names haven't  been mentioned.  Thoughts?

....Ooldewah South is lookin for sumone to bring that gridiron sport from doormat status....and they thinkin they want to hire sumone who ant never won more than 3 FB games in a season....its obvious coachin the hard wood dont transfer to no gridiron....lets face it...the uppity district of Oodewah South cant get a W gainst Harrison, Academy of Tyner, East Ridge......EH even been losin to Howard School (aka Howard school of Academiast & Technologist, Howard High School)....how many times that place gonna change its name anywho.....and lordy mercy they barely squeezin by North Red Bank Mountain who is a smaller institution and real bad

....who gives a monkeys Hillary if one has a class room diploma......thats why almost all the Privates keep spankin the pubs.....cause them HC's and helpers ant got to have one of them state/county Classrooom qualified teachin pictures hung up in a frame.....that place down in Bama where Booger scholared out of, didnt have the first state diploma teacher and that place spit out road geniuses & Chaarles Darwin Trophy winners like a BB production line

..and that best football job thing u claimin is a giggle for the imaginary station ...it was good job for 2 years back when.....they ant had more than 5 wins but 2 seasons in its history.....and those 2 years the canes had more than 5 wins, the county was lettin short buses run....ax North Red Bank Mountain what happens when that short bus quits runnin.....and they ant gonna be no transfers....where they transferin from....Windstone Academy, Ringold GA, Apison Scholar Academy....not Ooldewah....

less they pull Fant, Jags, Carter & Pobieglo from vermont avenue they better patition for open zone....pullin for them to turn it round cause Booger nose what its like to be real bad.....but that place is a coach Killa

.....Booger repeatin....ax North Red Bank Mountain....no short bus....no playoff

Booger just sayinshort-bus-etiquette-1-bring-your-own-cra

Edited by Booger

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

East Hamilton is going to be in VERY good hands. You won’t find a better teacher, mentor, and coach than the coach you just said was only a “seasoned better than average coach.” East Hamilton is set to make a splash hire. I can assure you that they have chosen the right man for this job. ANY program around would be fortunate to have him. Go Canes!

EH may end up in VERY good hands...but it dont b meanin its gonna get outside its district in wins....then again...winnin a district would b like winnin a Gold Ball bout now.....

...yes one of them is much more than a beter than average FB coach.....and yes it would b a splash hire if he leaves the Private halls to take on the PUB hallways......

...sounds like lil johnny Ratcliff been whisperin in one of South Kimbrells earhole...or lil Johnny b a coacht cross dresser

Booger just sayin 9d438724-a1e5-44b9-9172-377503bbffe6-170

he ant there yet.....still waitin on the results of that multiple choice test he had to take to qualify for a spot in that PUB System

.....if they had just built them folks out there one of those fancy hamilton county roundabouts at the Oodewah-Ringgold Rd & Apison Thurofair intersection......them folks might b soon dancin in the middle of it....

..instead...they gonna just have to march that band right down to the BP Kankaroo Express Parkin lot and parade there....

....wheres that mid-town main street in EH anyway

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Booger said:

he ant there yet.....still waitin on the results of that multiple choice test he had to take to qualify for a spot in that PUB System

.....if they had just built them folks out there one of those fancy hamilton county roundabouts at the Oodewah-Ringgold Rd & Apison Thurofair intersection......them folks might b soon dancin in the middle of it....

..instead...they gonna just have to march that band right down to the BP Kankaroo Express Parkin lot and parade there....

....wheres that mid-town main street in EH anyway

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Sources in East Ham says it's a wrap.

4ce680167efcfb03776b6b4368ebd8c9.jpg

no doubt GRs biggest coachin challenge of his career......to win again at EH...then again...he did tell them folks over at the North Brainerd levee swamp...ant no way Im comin back to your mess

so.......does Madison Academy promote that OC to his first HC gig......

sphs09 gotta nose the answer

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

no doubt GRs biggest coachin challenge of his career......to win again at EH...then again...he did tell them folks over at the North Brainerd levee swamp...ant no way Im comin back to your mess

so.......does Madison Academy promote that OC to his first HC gig......

sphs09 gotta nose the answer

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

Coach will do a great job at East Hamilton.

I can't help you with that one about Madison Academy Booger. You will have to ask that OC yourself. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of talent there being under utilized. I seriously question two best athletes statement.  Don't confuse talent with the ability to play or heart.  Any play calling and or clock management skills and EH loses to Ooltewah and Anderson, but not Tyner, Central, Soddy, and Howard. Defense is headed in the right direction, they just can't play 80 plays a game... just sayin'.