Region 1 2A Schedules

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Being as concerned as we are about our SOS up here, our non-conf games are Maryville, Alcoa, DB, SH, & Knox-Cath ;-)

C'mon man! thats weak sauce! lol. I thought we were going to have to play a few more tough non conference games. Took us forever to find the last two games to fill out the schedule.

18 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We have the same issue every year 

N. Greene dropped us for some reason. We play em every year and that made us have to go out hunting different people. We have two AAA schools and a traditionally strong 1A Midway to go with what is already a tough conference schedule for us. We should really be 1A , our school, facilities,  and overall numbers arent close to anyone in our region anymore. I think we turned in 354 at the two year mid cycle. Unaka and Hancock may be bigger than us now!

3 hours ago, old24eagle said:

N. Greene dropped us for some reason. We play em every year and that made us have to go out hunting different people. We have two AAA schools and a traditionally strong 1A Midway to go with what is already a tough conference schedule for us. We should really be 1A , our school, facilities,  and overall numbers arent close to anyone in our region anymore. I think we turned in 354 at the two year mid cycle. Unaka and Hancock may be bigger than us now!

Never understood why you weren't 1A....BUT 1A is pretty darn tuff that way

33 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Never understood why you weren't 1A....BUT 1A is pretty darn tuff that way

I miss our 1A district with Cosby , Hampton , Unaka , Cloudland , N. Greene , Jellico and even GCA.

That was a fun district, you had the big bad meanies in Hampton who everybody wanted to beat , you had us and Cloudland nipping at their heels most years , you always had a suprise team show up and have a good year from time to time , we could all gripe about GCA recruiting ...ahhhhh good times!