District 8-A

ecu

On 2/27/2019 at 8:42 AM, Varo said:

Lol.  Yes, on a neutral court, and watching Merrol Hyde give them fits for 3/4 of the game, the Tigers ought to even out our series with them.  And, we will see how our 8-A matches up against the powerhouse Clay Co. or Monterey as well.  Some great basketball yet to play!  Several of our Tigers are really peaking at the right time also.

Loser of this game is coming to Celina 

Eagles played hard and didn’t give up . It is never easy beating a team 3 times. And it wasn’t easy !! Much respect for the Fayetteville Tigers.  They are a very good team with a lot of talent.  I wish you luck when you travel to Clay Co. Go represent district 8A well ! I would love to see us both go to state !

15 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Clay County will be the loudest gym you’ve ever played in I can promise you that. Clay County will be very tough to beat at home. 

So, loud gym environment and all, more importantly, is the concession stand any count?  Any recommendations on where to eat in Celina or do we need to fuel up somewhere else?

12 hours ago, eaglefan4life said:

Eagles played hard and didn’t give up . It is never easy beating a team 3 times. And it wasn’t easy !! Much respect for the Fayetteville Tigers.  They are a very good team with a lot of talent.  I wish you luck when you travel to Clay Co. Go represent district 8A well ! I would love to see us both go to state !

Thanks.  This is turning out to be an awesome rivalry to participate in.  Any precedent on two teams playing each other 5 times in a season?  Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:38 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Clay County will be the loudest gym you’ve ever played in I can promise you that. Clay County will be very tough to beat at home. 

I don’t know about it being the loudest gym they’ve ever been in. Did you go to the girls game tonight ( Clay co vs Eagleville)?? If so, you heard how loud Eagleville fans can be so Fayetteville has been in a loud gym before! They will be fine. 

• Like 1